talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Neymar Jr. Discussion

football forum

18 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

In Italy I’m not sure although Insigne has had a great season until now.

But I’m not talking about the here and now because right now we still have Messi.

But for the future we have De Bruyne (Belgium), Castillo (Holland), Asensio (Spain), Isco (Spain) or Kane (England). All of them and maybe more are on a different level to Neymar for me. 

other hopefuls would be Rashford ( england ) and Dybala ( argentina ).

i wonder what Mbappe is feeling now that his fame and form has gone into obscurity. 

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

other hopefuls would be Rashford ( england ) and Dybala ( argentina ).

i wonder what Mbappe is feeling now that his fame and form has gone into obscurity. 

I actually feel that Mbappé’s game this season has been on a par with Neymar’s.

Dybala needs a move to realise himself but Juve won’t sell him cheap and at the price he’ll possibly be released for, there aren’t many that will make that bet. He should’ve moved last summer and it wasn’t for the want of moving on his part. 

53 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I actually feel that Mbappé’s game this season has been on a par with Neymar’s.

Dybala needs a move to realise himself but Juve won’t sell him cheap and at the price he’ll possibly be released for, there aren’t many that will make that bet. He should’ve moved last summer and it wasn’t for the want of moving on his part. 

well, juve is a big enough football club for him to be distinguished.

but as transferring from one club to the next goes, it's quite risky for a player.    a good example would be Pogba, while he was in Juve he was their anchor or compass but when he transferred to United he's like a child being left alone in a thick forest, not knowing what to do.

back to neymar, funny how the parissians are licking his balls and dick and treating him like a god when he hasn't even won one significant trophy for them ( the french league is a given, since none can challenge psg anyway ).  i understand it's his first year but   reaching the Semis of the UCL would be an achievement for him but look at him now, lost 3-1 in the first leg of the round of 16, wasn't even  significant during that game and is going to undergo surgery.    

Neymar wants to leave Paris Saint-Germain for a more competitive team, but the Ligue 1 champions have no intention of allowing the Brazilian to leave the Parc des Princes this summer, according to Sky Sports' Spanish football expert Guillem Balague.

Neymar - who is currently sidelined after fracturing a metatarsal and spraining an ankle against Marseille at the start of March - joined PSG from Barcelona in a world-record deal in August, with the forward signing a five-year deal in the French capital.

However, despite contributing 29 goals and 19 assists in just 30 matches in all competitions in his debut season with the Parisians, the 26-year-old's arrival has not been enough to prevent the club from being eliminated from the Champions League at the last-16 stage by Real Madrid this week.

• Administrator

taking it with a pinch of salt because they're the words of Balague but if Neymar does actually think this, what the fuck did he think he was doing signing for PSG?

18 minutes ago, Stan said:

taking it with a pinch of salt because they're the words of Balague but if Neymar does actually think this, what the fuck did he think he was doing signing for PSG?

I imagine he thought he was joining a very competitive club. It's not as if they don't have the money or the squad to be competitive, it just didn't work out for them this year. I have no idea why everyone's talking as if they're finished - have I missed something?

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

sounds like a typical Antonio article that. 

although I didn't know he had American heritage. 'locker-room'. Ugh.

img_lbaquero_20180317-121147_imagenes_md

According to The Times Nasser al-Khelaïfi (PSG owner) visited Neymar in an emergency flight to listen to the Brazilian’s demands so as to calm the waters.

To cut a long story short, Neymar Jr and Co (Inc, LTD, and all that) demanded a pay rise on the already extraordinary wages he was given to join. PSG this morning have denied the story but insiders say that this is the case and that PSG will mask a pay rise in the summer as a promise they had already offered Neymar after his first season.

Maybe for winning the extremely difficult Ligue1?

• 1 month later...

It looks like Neymar has been negotiating with Real Madrid over the past month in Brazil and those negotiations have intensified in the last few days.

Aside from the fact Neymar and his entourage are pure unadulterated scum of the earth, it is kind of hilarious (or would be) if this is all true and the cocky Arab Nasser Al-Khelaifi ends up with egg on his face and finally understanding that his PSG is only for retiring greats, mercenaries and lost souls that are scared to compete in Europe's real elite. :bye:

Whats even more hilarious is approaching people that assured me that Neymar's move to PSG was the best thing for his career so as to be his own man. xD:dam:

• 1 month later...

The rumors out of Spain are that Real Madrid offered PSG 310 million euros for Neymar and apparently there is an agreement with the french club. Madrid now will offer Neymar a contract of 45 million euros per year/ 7 season. 

• Subscriber
45 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Neymar to inflate the market twice in two seasons? If this goes ahead then we will see the likes of Wes Morgan going for £100,000,000.

A man who's won more Premier League titles than Steven Gerrard? Seems a fair valuation :ph34r:.

6 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

A man who's won more Premier League titles than Steven Gerrard? Seems a fair valuation :ph34r:.

If he goes to an English club, you could reasonably expect to add AT LEAST £25m to that. "Homegrown player tax" and all that fun stuff.

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Neymar to inflate the market twice in two seasons? If this goes ahead then we will see the likes of Wes Morgan going for £100,000,000.

Image result for what's your point gif

Football history is full of great players rejecting Barcelona for the infinitely bigger Real Madrid, from Di Stefano to Figo, it's just the way of the world. Sadly Barcelona are so petulant and can't accept their place they won't deal with Real Madrid directly any longer, thus Neymar ending up at PSG for a brief sojourn. Thankfully we'll see the heir to the best player in the world crown get his dream and move to the biggest club in the world soon.

4 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Football history is full of great players rejecting Barcelona for the infinitely bigger Real Madrid, from Di Stefano to Figo, it's just the way of the world. Sadly Barcelona are so petulant and can't accept their place they won't deal with Real Madrid directly any longer, thus Neymar ending up at PSG for a brief sojourn. Thankfully we'll see the heir to the best player in the world crown get his dream and move to the biggest club in the world soon.

You don't seem to understand how Barcelona and Real Madrid work. Their boards serve the voting fans, hence the reasons as to why that can't happen. The same as every time Barcelona get to the Final of the Copa del Rey Real Madrid fix their toilets or don't do the traditional guard of honour.

It's how things work at fan owned clubs!  Something foreign to football in England these days and I doubt anyone is old enough to remember those days.

As for Di Stéfano... Read up on that one before using it in a statement such as yours.  Not even the Real Madrid fans use that one because of what occurred.

Just now, SirBalon said:

You don't seem to understand how Barcelona and Real Madrid work. Their boards serve the voting fans, hence the reasons as to why that can't happen. The same as every time Barcelona get to the Final of the Copa del Rey Real Madrid fix their toilets or don't do the traditional guard of honour.

It's how things work at fan owned clubs!  Something foreign to football in England these days and I doubt anyone is old enough to remember those days.

As for Di Stéfano... Read up on that one before using it in a statement such as yours.  Not even the Real Madrid fans use that one because of what occurred.

I do not listen to the opinions of those who support two teams, they are subhuman.

Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

I do not listen to the opinions of those who support two teams, they are subhuman.

I know... I don't care though because I educated you all the same.  Feel obliged and go on your way. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived