talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Neymar Jr. Discussion

football forum

So Neymar played aggressively and tackled Semedo hard, but Semedo just got up like a man, whereas when Semedo tackles him hard, he gets angry and fights. That's what you call picking on the poor new guy. If it were up to me I wouldn't even play Neymar in the Clasico tomorrow.....he's done at Barcelona.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's more latest to the news I published earlier on the cancelation in China with one of Barcelona's sponsors (Replay Jeans).

Neymar's entourage have spoken via Brazilian media platform Globosport that they will be in China for the publicity event although they're accusing the original conpany that was performing the event of extorting money.... The Neymar Family playing the justice card on money issues!!! xD You couldn't write this stuff even if you tried. Hahaha

What a bunch pf scumbags. They fit right into the artificial world that is PSG. 

Also the latest news on Neymar's antics against new boy Nélson Semedo has resulted in the Barcelona dressing room isolating Neymar. According to sources close to the dressing room they've leaked that the team and the coach didn't take too kindly to Neymar's attitude with the new player as newcomers are always treated especially kindly so as to make them feel welcome. Plus Semedo didn't do anything that merited that reaction from this idiot.

Why the club don't just tell him to go home until the PSG pay up, I don't know.

What's for sure is that he shouldn't be permitted to play against Real Madrid on Saturday in the final game in the US. 

2 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

You know what all BS and laughing aside i think Alexis is the best/realistic target to replace him.

I agree! Today's Alexis would play as a first teamer without a doubt. 

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

Also the latest news on Neymar's antics against new boy Nélson Semedo has resulted in the Barcelona dressing room isolating Neymar. According to sources close to the dressing room they've leaked that the team and the coach didn't take too kindly to Neymar's attitude with the new player as newcomers are always treated especially kindly so as to make them feel welcome. Plus Semedo didn't do anything that merited that reaction from this idiot.

Why the club don't just tell him to go home until the PSG pay up, I don't know.

What's for sure is that he shouldn't be permitted to play against Real Madrid on Saturday in the final game in the US. 

I agree, all this drama is disrupting the team dynamics. They are not on vacation, the pre-season is important, especially when a new coach arrives. They should give him an ultimatum, you know what? Put him in a conference press and if he refuses to take part, fine him. Do it every day. He has to make a statement, stay or go. 

Neymar is not doing anything he didn´t to Santos back then.  Actually, he did worse. 

Having said that, those kind of fights are common in football. It happens. I don´t think you can draw many conclusions from it.

7 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

I agree, all this drama is disrupting the team dynamics. They are not on vacation, the pre-season is important, especially when a new coach arrives. They should give him an ultimatum, you know what? Put him in a conference press and if he refuses to take part, fine him. Do it every day. He has to make a statement, stay or go. 

But like I said, Neymar is not doing anything he didn´t to Santos back then.  Actually, he did worse. 

This is incredible mate.

Piqué got it right... He's a child in a body of a 25 year old man. And that's that Piqué is VERY good friends with Neymar.

It's just the whole thing and his attitude is becoming more rancid as the days go by.

By the sounds of it it's all due to the fact Barça won't negotiate with PSG for reasons related to principles and the way PSG have treated Barcelona various times in the recent past when wanting to negotiate. Nobody is saying you have to sell, but not even listenting is the medicine they're now getting back. They (PSG) don't want to pay the buy-out clause because the deal spirals out of all proportions due to tax both in Spain and even more so in France for the Parisian club. The latest rumours are that PSG have offered €220m plus De María... I hope Barça tell them where to go with that!

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

This is incredible mate.

Piqué got it right... He's a child in a body of a 25 year old man. And that's that Piqué is VERY good friends with Neymar.

It's just the whole thing and his attitude is becoming more rancid as the days go by.

By the sounds of it it's all due to the fact Barça won't negotiate with PSG for reasons related to principles and the way PSG have treated Barcelona various times in the recent past when wanting to negotiate. Nobody is saying you have to sell, but not even listenting is the medicine they're now getting back. They (PSG) don't want to pay the buy-out clause because the deal spirals out of all proportions due to tax both in Spain and even more so in France for the Parisian club. The latest rumours are that PSG have offered €220m plus De María... I hope Barça tell them where to go with that!

You can get Verratti with that money and DiMaria? What's wrong with that? 

9 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

This is incredible mate.

€220m plus De María? I´d take it in a heartbeat, Balon, but I doubt it´s true.

I don´t think Barcelona is being proud here, they´re being pragmatic, because they know PSG doesn´t have much leverage. 

Fottball is a dirty industry, Baloncito. Barcelona, despite its tradition, operates like any other big club, they also screwed Santos in the original Neymar deal. There´s no romantism in football.

GLOBO report that Neymar has been upset with Semedo's signing since he wanted Santos RB Daniel Guedes instead xD And that's in part the reason for his treatment of Semedo. Amusing. They say his deal with PSG will be finalised next week but I wish they'd do it today and be done with it 

220m plus a player of DiMaria's level sounds impossible to me. Thats way too much for one single player. But if Barcelona are smart enough they will/should get Verratti plus some cash (maybe 100mill or so) to buy another winger to replace neymar.

7 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Fuck Di Maria. I can't stand him.

Exactly! Don't want Di María at all!

I've said all along that I'd be willing to negotiate but ONLY with Verratti involved in the deal.

PSG have said that Verratti isn't for sale... Ahem! :what:

I wish Puyol were still here....there's no way he would've stood for petulant attitude like this from a little Brazilian kid who thinks he's bigger than one of the biggest clubs in the world.

I personally don't like di maria but his quality and talent as a player are undeniable. 

Ppl are now saying that Neymar may very well go to Real Madrid in 3-4 years (if not sooner) after PSG. 

If you'd told me he'd go to PSG this summer i'd have thought "Never in a million years." Who knows. He may very well go to Madrid's "glamour club" in a few years.

Thiago Silva is now saying EVERYONE will be talking about Neymar after the PSG-Monaco match tomorrow (Sat 29th).

We all know what that means, don't we? Looks like Neymar really IS going to PSG.

Neymar wants to be the King. He will rule all of France. No one comes even close to him (in Ligue 1) in terms of the outrageous talent that he has.

Good luck Neymar. Thank you for your service and contributions to Barca.

Look at how Neymar behaves towards his own security personnel. 

I get the impression that deep down, in his heart of hearts, he KNOWS that staying at Barca is the right career track/choice for him. With his dad's involvement, however, the runaway train to  PSG cannot be stopped. 

I've grown to be a Neymar fan over the years. He really is a prodigious talent. His antics are very disappointing. Unworthy of an FC Barcelona ambassador.

Dybala won't be as good as him but will fit better with the team.

1 hour ago, Savvy Xavi said:

Look at how Neymar behaves towards his own security personnel. 

I get the impression that deep down, in his heart of hearts, he KNOWS that staying at Barca is the right career track/choice for him. With his dad's involvement, however, the runaway train to  PSG cannot be stopped. 

I've grown to be a Neymar fan over the years. He really is a prodigious talent. His antics are very disappointing. Unworthy of an FC Barcelona ambassador.

Dybala won't be as good as him but will fit better with the team.

I have no idea what you mean about what he may feel in his heart. There is absolutely no aspect of what's occurred this week that could ever give anyone that impression.

If you're wondering why it's all been dragging on, I can tell you why.  The reason is only one and that's the complexity of such a massive transfer fee and everything that revolves around it with taxes and the fact the fee itself coupled with any other payments can break various rules and also his personal terms where his father has wanted a percentage of what's to be paid as he done when he signed for Barcelona 4 years ago.

Know this... When Neymar signed a NEW DEAL only three months ago, Neymar's father claimed a €32m personal payment on that deal and it's being paid in two parts... The first one on the day his son extended and the second one ironically is to he paid next week when he could be already a PSG player.... Are you now seeing a clearer image of it all?

They're scum and you wish him luck?

He has shown that he cares nothing for the club. The reason he's given in terms of football is totally for himself. The same could be said of many but this is about him and all of these shenanigans are a sign of a despicable human.

My question to him is his Jesus crap! What's that about?

They're low lives and I couldn't give a shit what happens to him from now on. The only thing I hope for is for him to leave immediately and if they play him against Real Madrid, then this is the final nail in the coffin of this incompetent board. Hopefully they'll be out soon too. 

Moneymar, innit?

Yes, unfortunately him and his father seem to have this Third World ghetto mentality.

When I said that deep down in his heart of hearts he knows Barca would be the better club to play for: you can tell he's frustrated,  not just with how long the transfer is taking, but also because it's too late to change the path his father has laid out for him. Quite sad, really. That he can't charter his own path as a man.

That's why he's losing his cool and acting out.

It also suggests a lack of analytical thinking on Moneymar's part. I mean, how can ANYONE not see that Barcelona's the better club? It's all because of the total reliance on his father.

I'm watching the training session, currently the mini-game. So far no dust ups!

• Subscriber

Yet another example of the disgusting lack of morals apparent in some people now which is actually evident in many walks of life, not just those as public as football.

If I'm interpreting it correctly and Neymar is causing trouble to try and force the move then he should get a universal twelve month ban from football.

I don't like Barcelona and I can't stand their worldwide fanboy brigade but there's absolutely no justice in a world where Neymar is pulling this shit now but in two months time he'll be banging in goals against Lorient and Nancy-Lorraine and whatever other shite the French league has to offer (that's not to say La Liga's lower end dross is much better but I digress) having pulled in a sickening signing on fee and further merchandising deals which he has achieved by being an unprofessional cunt.

Disgusting, infuriating, and for those who care, situations like Neymar getting his way here will continue to push genuine fans toward complete disillusionment with football while casual glamour supporters all over the world wank themselves into a coma while they wait for their Neymar 9 PSG third kit to arrive in the post. Everyone loses.

img_mmontilla_20170729-035707_imagenes_m

Josep María Bartomeu puts Barcelona fans at ease:

"If Neymar wants to go, let them pay every single cent of the buy-out clause"

That's what the FC Barcelona fans wanted to hear from the president...  That there will be no negotiation at all in no form with Paris Saint-Germain.  Several polls were run in these past few days that apparently have been filled on purpose by the club via the media which covers a larger scale of vocal sentiment with fans of a club like Barcelona which reside all over the planet.  In the several polls that were run in different worldwide media platforms the questions were always the same;

• Should FCB negotiate with PSG?
  • Should FCB review Neymar's contract again so as to convince him to stay?
  • Should FCB just tell Neymar and PSG to pay the buy-out clause if he wants to go?

In every single poll the massive response by 90%+ on every platform was for Barça to revert to the buy-out clause and never any negotiation either with the player (he's only just signed a new extension 3 months ago) and under no circumstances ever any negotiation with PSG.  Infact in all platforms the part with renewing Neymar's contract again so as to try and convince him to stay was the lowest percentage with hardly 100 votes of of 400,000 on one particular webpage... Negotiating with PSG in any way, shape or form didn't get many more votes than negotiating with Neymar mind you and overwhelmingly it was "show him the door if he wants to go" which was the answer of the Barça faithful.

The truth is that this FC Barcelona board are totally incompetent which is why there's a big movement growing in the background with powerful Barça members that will try and force an election in the not too distant future.  The board have been using the media to find out what the fans feel on various issues over the past week, even with signings!  Infact I would go as far as to say that the present Barça board aren't proactive at all!  They're infact reactive and that's a bad sign in ANY business.

Back to what the president of FC Barcelona, Josep Maria Bartomeu said at pitch-side to beIn Sports and ESPN (later to Spanish radio and Canal+) after the training session in Miami last night:

"We want Neymar to stay, that's been our position from the start because otherwise we wouldn't have renewed his already long contract 3 months ago.  But the buy-out clause exists and in conjunction with our sentiments, if Neymar wants to leave, let them pay every single last cent of €222m, everything else they're obligated to pay with that and the Neymars can go!"

Even though in the French media they're positive the situation is already decided and that Neymar will be on his way to PSG, Bartomeu said this;

"I have no idea!  I spoke to Neymar last week when all this surfaced and his decision at the time was that he was staying and that there was nothing in it.  I know the team have been very vocal about it all and have spoken to him constantly...  FC Barcelona as a club haven't spoken to either Neymar or PSG!  The only conversations that have been had have been from Neymar's father informing the technical director about personal requests that have in all cases been denied as a new contract was signed only 3 months ago.  We've also apparently had PSG contacting our front door receptionist wanting to talk, but those phonically haven't even made it past the first floor of the club.  The club has principles in these matters and more so when situations arise in the manner that this particular one has arisen."

Then Bartomeu was asked if FC Barcelona would negotiate in any fashion with Paris Saint-Germain;

"No, we won't negotiate!  There is a buy-out clause and we're not interested in being offered even more money other than that what is stipulated in the contract.  They must pay every cent into the LFP which is where the contract is deposited and the LFP will then deposit it into our account.  In no moment will there be any kind of conversation with the Ligue1 football club.  It's what our fans who own our club want and we must respect their wishes."

On questions about whether or not PSG are breaching FFP rules;

"That is not for us to determine, it's for the pertinent football authorities.  All we know and last week I remarked upon it..  We are always in between the first or second highest earning football clubs on the planet and we know that we cannot sign a player spending that amount of money without adjusting and depositing other major sums to permit it.  It's impossible to do!  But like I said, that's for those that do this to sort out...  We have regional border football authorities that are paid to protect our interests as do other countries in the UEFA confederation."

The rest of the interview goes onto talk about other matters referring to how a Clásico outside Spanish borders was managed for the first time in history and Iniesta's future which Bartomeu assures the club will do everything in its power to always make Andrés feel he is one of the most important members of the FC Barcelona family forever.

img_mmontilla_20170728-193429_imagenes_m

How are PSG gong to finance the €222m + taxes without breaking the rules?

First of all...  When a buy-out clause is activated with a footballer that is contracted to a club in La Liga, the rules are that the player himself releases the buy-out clause by going to the LFP headquarters in Madrid and depositing the total sum to buy out his contract.  From there on inwards come the tax obligations which are a separate part to the whole finance issue here.  I'm explaining all of this because I know it's foreign to most members here in the forum...

So...  Because this money that is deposited as an individual instead of a negotiated transfer fee, that individual is subject to general tax laws within the country of the transaction, the same as if you were paying VAT or in this case even though it functions like a VAT fuelled purchase, due to it being an individual, it is referred under the tax laws of tax paid on moneys owned and used as a purchasing transaction.

So what tends to happen in the cases due to the uniqueness of this situation is that the club that's signing the player will give the player the money so he can go to the LFP headquarters and buy his contract out.  The problem with doing this (it has to be done this way because few players will have these amounts ready to use in whole as a one off payment) is that the fiscal departments see it as a wage or money passed from one entity to another and that is subject to tax in general law!  In this case when it's a foreign club dong the purchase and passing on the money, the player is subject to tax in the country of purchase, Spain in this case and then subject to tax in the country the entity gave the money (PSG in this case) too.  So Neymar would have to pay almost 50% tax on €222m both in Spain and in France.

So...  How is PSG going to finance this seeing as FC Barcelona don't want to negotiate a transfer fee which eliminates the fiscal offices from the signing?

All of this and more is why it's all taken so long and what Paris Saint-Germain are looking to do is to go into their Arab ownership in Qatar...  They're apparently going to convert Neymar into an ambassador for the Qatar World Cup in 2022 and pay him the sum of €300m (€60m per annum until the World Cup) all in one lump.  This way in effect PSG hasn't even signed the player and apparently bypasses the FFP rules as in effect they had absolutely nothing to do with the deal as an entity based in France and supposedly Neymar Jr done it all the same with money earned.

Clever, no?

Aren't they the greatest kind of people.  Arabs!  Arabs with another type of Arab that are concocting all sorts.

Maybe in the future we'll see a lot more of this with other clubs owned by foreign investors in other parts of the world.

The latest news is that FC Barcelona will report PSG to UEFA's FFP control if they pay the buy-out clause coupled with a report from the LFP for breach of rules.  Apparently anything to do with outside sponsors not only breaks FFP rules but also European contract control monopolies rules.  PSG chose the wrong club to mess around with all these years when they ignored them.

But I don't give a damn about that Arab club...  It's the Neymars I'd love to see ruined in this.

Archived