talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Iliman Ndiaye - Sheff Utd Striker Linked with Premier League Move

football forum

• Administrator

Quite clearly a good player and his rise has been phenomenal. Think he was only playing in a university or amateur side 3 seasons ago.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21123355/everton-transfer-news-ndiaye/

Everton are trying to find £15million to land Sheffield United striker Iliman Ndiaye.

The Senegal ace is a scoring hit in the Championship with ten goals and seven assists from 28 games.

Blades are now under a transfer embargo for failing to keep up with old payments, so a sale would go into sorting that out.

Everton would be a large lure for Ndiaye with a Prem contract to offer to a player who was with Boreham Wood for three seasons.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

one eye on a possible rebuild in the championship

I think any club in the bottom half could/should be looking at him. Sheff Utd need the money, and for what he could end up doing in terms of getting some goals to help survive, it's worth it. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I think any club in the bottom half could/should be looking at him. Sheff Utd need the money, and for what he could end up doing in terms of getting some goals to help survive, it's worth it. 

I agree young talent when in trouble works out either way.   if he holds his own whether or not they survive it gives them a piece to build off

Even with the current ownership situation.. selling our biggest asset and jeopardise the £100’s of millions from a potential promotion for what.. £15m? xD

It’s unlucky for other clubs we are in the position we’re in, as otherwise he would have been gone January the 1st. With the situation we are in, there is absolutely no chance. 

Archived