The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2022/23 - [17. Spieltag] - 24th January - 25th January 2023

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SchalkeUK said:

I know - I know.....  can anybody get to the man on the side and ask him to pick a goalkeeper who can catch a ball - both goals were saveable with any decent keeper in the BL or PL or even the kids Sunday League,  but......

I haven't seen the goals yet, but according to kicker's live feed, there was nothing he could do at both goals?

I'll have to see for myself when they show the replays. 

It is funny tha the boards around ther ground are asking to download 'True Leadership' but no one seems to be reading them.  Both goals were easily saveable by a decent keeper and two 'saves were punched back to the opposition when they could have been caught and used to set something up.  Sorry - it is not at all amusing - Koln will be watching and looking forward to Sunday - even with Bayern waiting for them tonight!

1 minute ago, SchalkeUK said:

It is funny tha the boards around ther ground are asking to download 'True Leadership' but no one seems to be reading them.  Both goals were easily saveable by a decent keeper and two 'saves were punched back to the opposition when they could have been caught and used to set something up.  Sorry - it is not at all amusing - Koln will be watching and looking forward to Sunday - even with Bayern waiting for them tonight!

Oh and I have it live on BL1

Just now, SchalkeUK said:

Now will someone tell me why he didn't save that one?

Because it was from a short distance? Not easy to save. I'd lay the blame on the defenders who sloppily lost the ball in their own half. 

Just now, SchalkeUK said:

Or that one - nudge will be hoping tghat her 7 on unday will be beaten by this lot!

Do you hate Schwolow or something? Now the 4th one was definitely one of the most unsaveable goals I've ever seen. xD

Tommy - I never hate anyone!  I find the young guy somewhat incompetent and each ball he sends forward almost always goes straight to a man in red - that and his inability to catch a ball is not nice - particulalry with a decent keeper sat on the bench all season!

20 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Will this matchday have as many goals or even more as the last matchday? :ph34r:

Well the Schalke v RB Leipzig match finished 1-6 and we already have early goals in the other 3 matches that are being played today. Kramaric has scored for Hoffenheim against Stuttgart. Svanberg scored a volleyed goal to give Wolfsburg the lead away against Hertha Berlin, while Skhiri has scored for Koln away to Bayern. I am sure there are plenty of more goals to come as well in these matches.

Wolfsburg 3 nil up away to Hertha Berlin already!  A Svanberg volley, an Arnold penalty and a Jonas Wind cool finish were how the goals were scored. Wolfsburg are cruising away to Hertha Berlin with just over half an hour of the match being played.

• Subscriber

I don't see us getting anything out of the Union match, but as long as Schalke and Hertha are losing, I can't complain much. Just hope we will scramble some points here and there in the next few games, and manage to stay up without getting tangled up in the relegation fight. I expect a very tough remainder of the season, but I am still hopeful. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived