• Yuki Tsunoda
    • Nyck de Vries
  10. 10. WILLIAMS

• Alex Albon
    • Logan Sargeant

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy to see that people believe in the Hulk! I voted KMag, because Nico has been out of F1 for so long, but I do hope I'm wrong. 

Was really difficult to decide when it comes to Alpine. I voted Gasly, but I can see it going either way. 

So based on my responses so far, my only controversial picks are:
Russell over Hamilton. I think Hamilton is the better/faster driver of the two, but I'm speculating that Russell's consistency and initiative combined with some bad luck for Lewis might see him come out on top in the points. This is also his second year at the team and he already aced much of his first year. In any case, I've thought for several seasons now that the big rivalry of this generation will be between Verstappen and Russell, not Leclerc.

De Vries over Tsunoda. Kind of a gamble, but I just don't rate Tsunoda at all. He has some speed, but he's prone to stupid mistakes and I think De Vries will be there to capitalize.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Happy to see that people believe in the Hulk! I voted KMag, because Nico has been out of F1 for so long, but I do hope I'm wrong. 

Was really difficult to decide when it comes to Alpine. I voted Gasly, but I can see it going either way. 

I expect Magnussen v Hülkenberg to be close. The former is now full of confidence, but Hülkenberg has already shown on several occasions how fast he is able to get back on track and adapt to a new car, and he will be highly motivated, too. 

And yeah, Alpine is the other one that is hard to call. Both similarly skilled drivers, imo. Gasly seemed somewhat disappointing lately, so hard to say. 

Archived