The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2022/23 - 4th Round Matches

football forum

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

How have these cunts still got 11 men on the pitch xD

I don’t know how Fabinho is still on it, that was awful from him. Konate lucky to stay because of a technicality. 

Fabinho on the pitch for two minutes and does that. He’s went off a fucking cliff, offers nothing lately. 

And now Robertson getting involved. What is with these idiots? 

Out of two cups 👌Those champions league ties are giving me nightmares. Got Everton within the next fortnight. February could be a seriously depressing month. 

Unless Jota, Bobby & Diaz come back and sort us out I just don’t see any improvement happening short term. Looked okay for about 30 minutes in that second half, but we were still toothless. Brighton never looked under serious threat, yet every time Mitoma got on the ball I was terrified. 

17 minutes ago, Rick said:

Out of two cups 👌Those champions league ties are giving me nightmares. Got Everton within the next fortnight. February could be a seriously depressing month. 

Unless Jota, Bobby & Diaz come back and sort us out I just don’t see any improvement happening short term. Looked okay for about 30 minutes in that second half, but we were still toothless. Brighton never looked under serious threat, yet every time Mitoma got on the ball I was terrified. 

Still in the Bellingham cup though. 

Thought we were alright for most of it to be honest. Looked worse after the subs. Don't think things improve massively up top until we get one or two of Jota, Diaz or Firmino back. I hope Klopp gets a chance to be ruthless with the midfield because the starting midfield and the one that finished the game is night and day.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived