talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2022/23 - 4th Round Matches

football forum

Hope Sunderland win.

I think Sunderland Leeds at the Stadium of Light on a Wednesday night would be a really great cup tie tbh, especially from an atmosphere persepective.

It may even be a harder game but one I think we might relish.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

If you need an example of people not knowing anything about football trying to talk about football, this is the tweet:

Claiming they are the first non league team to score 15 goals in an FA Cup campaign since 1955.

No. Many of the teams in leagues lower have scored a lot more than 15 goals this season alone in the earlier rounds.

22 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Grimsby are through and are the lowest ranked side left in the competition! Southampton up next for us. 

Always love an underdog. Unless it's against arsenal of course. It was a shame to see us loose to a team lower in the league than us in the last round :ph34r:

On 31/01/2023 at 14:40, Lucas said:

Hope Sunderland win.

I think Sunderland Leeds at the Stadium of Light on a Wednesday night would be a really great cup tie tbh, especially from an atmosphere persepective.

It may even be a harder game but one I think we might relish.

Fulham it is then.

Bit gash, in the league I'd fancy them more but as a Cup tie, it's a real 50/50.

Shame there's no replays. Feels a bit harsh having that taken away as a side drawn away but I guess that's the Cup these days.

On 07/02/2023 at 11:39, Pyfish said:

Looking forward to our replay tonight. We gave a really good account of ourselves last time against them and hope we can do it again tonight with the home ground behind us.

You played well on both days, I am very impressed with the way you guys played and fought. No easy feat playing us but well done and hope you beat Southampton.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived