talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

West Ham To Sign Javier Hernandez For £16m

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 10:36 PM, Aaroncpfc said:

Whilst he's been impressive in Germany I'd still be slightly cautious that returning to England may lead to a dip in belief and self confidence if I supported West Ham.

Why?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On July 21, 2017 at 3:13 AM, HK85 said:

An OK signing, he's 29 and never really been good apart from two seasons ago at Leverkusen and arguably his first season at United, the only two seasons he's hit 20 in all competitions (that Quesadilla league he came from doesn't count). 

Better than what they have there at the moment, though. 

xD

He'll still probably bag a good 15 goals I think.

For some reason I thought he was gonna be one of the best players in the world years ago.  Seen a bit of him in the confederation cup. Not seen much of him recently is he any good? 

• 6 months later...

Javier Hernandez has admitted he did ask to leave West Ham in January but says he is committed to helping the club stay in the Premier League.

The former Manchester United forward joined the Hammers from Bayer Leverkusen in July for £16m but has struggled for consistency with five goals in 24 appearances in all competitions this season.

West Ham were prepared to listen to offers for the Mexico international at the start of the transfer window, but he was prevented from leaving when Andy Carroll got injured and Diafra Sakho was sold to Rennes for £8m.

• Administrator
9 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Javier Hernandez has admitted he did ask to leave West Ham in January but says he is committed to helping the club stay in the Premier League.

The former Manchester United forward joined the Hammers from Bayer Leverkusen in July for £16m but has struggled for consistency with five goals in 24 appearances in all competitions this season.

West Ham were prepared to listen to offers for the Mexico international at the start of the transfer window, but he was prevented from leaving when Andy Carroll got injured and Diafra Sakho was sold to Rennes for £8m.

finding it hard to avoid the contradiction in the first line. 

Archived