talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Joao Cancelo - Man City to Bayern Munich on loan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

There's been a rumor about De Ligt being suspended for a month over the Juve scandle. If there's any legs to it it makes sense.

Pavard also has left some to be desired so that also make sense. Either way I like it, kinda came out of nowhere but I'll take it.

I forgot to mention Mazraoui, sounds as if Bayern isnt happy with how Morocco handled him and his condition post Covid are worse then the initial 4-6 week timeline. Sounds like hes out for awhile. With Hernandez done for the season, maybe Maz, we have little cover. Pavard as our only CB coverage really leaves us a little thin if hes our starting RB as well. 

This will hurt City if they don't replace him. 

Never rated Cancelo defensively but  he provided much creativity going forward. With everything now being funneled towards Haaland instead of having the dynamic attack they've been used to, think this will prove difficult against top sides. 

Can't rely on Mahrez individual brilliance forever. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Makes sense as to why he's been dropped by Pep, as maybe his head was turned. 

He had a falling out with Pep and several players so Pep's moved him on, apparently he was a toxic influence.  shame, top player on his day

38 minutes ago, Cicero said:

This will hurt City if they don't replace him. 

Never rated Cancelo defensively but  he provided much creativity going forward. With everything now being funneled towards Haaland instead of having the dynamic attack they've been used to, think this will prove difficult against top sides. 

Can't rely on Mahrez individual brilliance forever. 

We are spending HUGE this summer but Ake is doing a good job defensively at LB so we lose a little in attack but gain in defence

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

There's been a rumor about De Ligt being suspended for a month over the Juve scandle. If there's any legs to it it makes sense.

Pavard also has left some to be desired so that also make sense. Either way I like it, kinda came out of nowhere but I'll take it.

You got a few players i wouldn't mind, hopefully Pep's thinking the same ;)

5 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Bit of a troublemaker from what I was reading this morning.... 

4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

That's why Pep's got rid of him, most the team hate him too

That explains why he has bounced around so many clubs. What a shame because he is a perfect fit at Man City with Guardiola.

23 hours ago, Machado said:

Good move for him. Phenomenal player who is underrated because he's a liAbiLiTy dEfEnsIvEly.

I mean, defending is a good ability for a defender to have. He's no TAA from what I've seen. He actually stays home often enough, but if he is a bit wank at defending I can see where that would be a sticking point. 

25 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I mean, defending is a good ability for a defender to have. He's no TAA from what I've seen. He actually stays home often enough, but if he is a bit wank at defending I can see where that would be a sticking point. 

Fullbacks are barely defenders

Archived