• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Harry Souttar - Leicester Sign Stoke Centre-Back

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, OrangeKhrush said:

I guess he is seen as a KDB replacement but surely City will be in for Bellingham and Rice

Nothing stopping them signing all 3 xD

Just now, Stan said:

Nothing stopping them signing all 3 xD

You would think the same applies to us if "money"is the scale of things.    I would love maddison but if it doesn't happen we will move on like we did in the summer.   

I can see leicester trying to stoke up interest in him and get a bidding war going and avoid a tielemans 2.0 situation where at least up until now Tielemans is leaving for a big fat goose egg in the bank balance.   I can understand that leicester will do what they did to get Chelsea to pay more than double Fofana's real value,  however I am pretty sure we will walk away when deals reach beyond what we feel is fair value.

We may come back to leicester with 60m in the summer which is what they wanted for him this summer past and if they want more for him then we move on to say Ruben Neves. 

• Subscriber

I really want him to be good and that WC form to not be a flash in the pan. I've seen enough people saying he is actually good though for me to think this is a solid buy from us.

Three additions in areas we needed, all of a decent age profile too. I'd still like more but having been largely inept every January for ages this is a lot more like it. Rodgers cannot have a single complaint about his lack of backing now - bet he somehow still manages to con people though. Time to deliver.

• The title was changed to Harry Souttar - Leicester Sign Stoke Centre-Back
  • Subscriber

Are you Aussies on here all fans of him? I really want him to be good. Just the concept of us having an effective giant bastard of a defender is something I really like. I wanted to think we had it with Vestergaard but we hit the quite considerable problem of him being utter shite.

1 minute ago, OrangeKhrush said:

He played for Australia at the world cup

For fucks sake I know he plays for the bloody Socceroos but he is from Scotland.  He was born in Scotland, grew up in Scotland, played in Scotland, played for the underage Scottish teams, his brother plays for Scotland, he is from Scotland.

Archived