The better place to talk football.

Top 40 South American Prospects - Remember These Names

football forum

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Do I have to remember all 40?

Do as you wish. I'm fairly sure that Lautaro Martinez, Diego Lainez and Yangel Herrera will all play at a top European league at some point.

12 minutes ago, Stan said:

i'd like an in-depth analysis on every single one of these players please.

Look it up yourself you lazy twat xD

Its not all in Spanish haha

Guilherme Arana is a serious talent. He is only 20 and is already the best left-back in brazilian football. He is linked with a move to Bordeaux, where he´d join Malcom, but I´m surprised by the lack of interest of other european clubs. Great talent and a very likeable personality.  

12 hours ago, Machado said:

Bentancur is a Juventus player already isn't he. Brilliant young player.

Lol, Boca fans absolutely hated him and used to say he was complete trash. They were delighted when they sold him.

5 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Lol, Boca fans absolutely hated him and used to say he was complete trash. They were delighted when they sold him.

We've had this conversation before. xD

So out of the 40 posted here, who in your opinion has the best prospects for the future?

I don't know a number of them so maybe you guys that follow Latin American football in a more global sense will have a better opinion.

38 minutes ago, Berserker said:

If that's the case I'm glad we didn't sign him. Been linked with him for a long time.

Weird that he's #4 in this list then.

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

We've had this conversation before. xD

So out of the 40 posted here, who in your opinion has the best prospects for the future?

I don't know a number of them so maybe you guys that follow Latin American football in a more global sense will have a better opinion.

Ascacibar, Foyth, Lautaro Martinez, perhaps Arana who Ricardo mentioned as i trust his judgement, Martinez Quarta our young CB who is currently suspended for doping (laboratory's fault) and possibly De la Cruz who is the younger brother of Carlos Sanchez who was our n8 when we won the Sudamericana, Libertadores, etc, and who will probably be loaned to us if he's sold to Europe this window.

1 hour ago, Machado said:

If that's the case I'm glad we didn't sign him. Been linked with him for a long time.

Weird that he's #4 in this list then.

Yeah, must've been the same guy that made a video of him and sold him to Juve that put him there haha.

One player that must be talked about here is Yangel Herrera. I am almost sure he'll get playing time for Manchester City when his loan is done. A box to box midfielder with great vision. A U20 World Cup finalist (Bronze ball winner) and one of the best midfielders in the MLS. 

Diego Lainez is a real talent I must say. I've seen little of him but the bits I have seen he's hyped in Mexico for a good reason. Edson Alvarez is also solid. 2 players Mexicans should be excited about. 

The 2 Peruvians here aren't the 2 best U20 players. Fuentes and Quevedo are good but there is better. I guess this is just those who play in the league. Oslimg Mora, Fernando Pacheco and Gianfranco Chavez are our 3 best U20 players, all 3 play mostly reserve football.

Archived