talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Marcel Sabitzer - Man Utd Loan Midfielder from Bayern

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Theres no chance we sell him until the summer imo. Even with Laimer arriving in the summer early word was Sabitzer doesnt want to leave but we'll see. 

Even our best insider is saying he wants to leave.. interesting development. I guess they really do like Musiala in the middle as well otherwise our cover is a little thin without Sabz.

4 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

at this point in half expecting a man United want to loan Bruno Guimaraes link.  man United want to loan everyone's good players.

if they want Tielemans pay Leicester 20m or so

What are you expecting on transfer deadline day, it's an emergency and we need a player.

Honestly why would we spend 20 million on Tielemans if he doesn't fit the long term plans of the manager. Sabitzer suits us here and now.

If we end the season with one or two trophies nobody will care less if a player is on loan.

At this point I don't know why I'm trying to apply logic to your ill thought out posts. 

• Subscriber

Romano not even like a week ago said he has no interest in leaving so I dont know man. From our perspective Id much rather have Gravenberch see more playing time anyways and with Laimer coming in the summer it was inevtiable Sabitzer would be leaving but again I didnt expect it until the summer. Leaves us a tad thin in the midfield but Nags seemingly doesnt mind playing Musiala in the middle so maybe he is expendable now.

3 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Romano not even like a week ago said he has no interest in leaving so I dont know man. From our perspective Id much rather have Gravenberch see more playing time anyways and with Laimer coming in the summer it was inevtiable Sabitzer would be leaving but again I didnt expect it until the summer. Leaves us a tad thin in the midfield but Nags seemingly doesnt mind playing Musiala in the middle so maybe he is expendable now.

He has a lot of minutes but has only started 15 of 40 Bundesliga games.  He is a perfect squad player who is dependable and there to rely on,  the move is strange from Bayern's position especially with Goretzka out injured. 

• Subscriber
38 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

He has a lot of minutes but has only started 15 of 40 Bundesliga games.  He is a perfect squad player who is dependable and there to rely on,  the move is strange from Bayern's position especially with Goretzka out injured. 

Yeah I agree, which is why I previously stated I couldnt imagine him leaving until the summer. I guess if the player forces our hand it is what it is, we technically do have enough cover but it better be a decent fee or loan with obligation to buy for a good fee. 

2 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yeah I agree, which is why I previously stated I couldnt imagine him leaving until the summer. I guess if the player forces our hand it is what it is, we technically do have enough cover but it better be a decent fee or loan with obligation to buy for a good fee. 

the option is 40m which is a fantastic fee

• Subscriber

Our insiders also both saying loan only, no buy option. I dont see the upside then tbh. Apparently it was our side that wanted only the loan too. I guess maybe to see what Gravenberch can show with some more minutes? bit odd. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Devil said:

This is clever business by United again, he does well we get him cheap in the summer. If he struggles he leaves.

Same with Weghorst, this is their audtion.

With no buy option I would expect its the opposite. If he does well whether its you or someone else he will command a decent fee. 

45 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

With no buy option I would expect its the opposite. If he does well whether its you or someone else he will command a decent fee. 

We will see.

If we can get him for less than 30 million that's a bargain for a good player these days.

• The title was changed to Marcel Sabitzer - Man Utd Loan Midfielder from Bayern

Archived