The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2022/23 - [19. Spieltag] - 3rd-5th February 2023

football forum

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Selke had to be substituted with an injury AGAIN! Apparently something with his ankle. Poor guy can't catch a break. 

Is this why they canceled Tribes of Europa? :ph34r:

5 hours ago, nudge said:

Is this why they canceled Tribes of Europa? :ph34r:

They did? :/ That's disappointing. I had to think of that show a few weeks ago because I saw that Davie Selke actor in something else. 

Werder have been the better team so far against Stuttgart. They've created plenty of dangerous chances to score. Ducksch had the most recent chance, with a shot from a free-kick that went narrowly past the far post.

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

When you see Willenborg disallow yet another perfectly legitimate goal for Werder once again:

PTSD_Chihuahua_Banner.jpg

Apparently Fullkrug's headed goal was disallowed because of a push. There didn't look much in it to me.

While Nartey committed a really crafty tactical foul, bringing Schmidt down just outside the area, when the Werder player was practically through on goal.

Werder look the better side, even though Stuttgart have had a few chances themselves. I have a feeling that Werder will go on and win this match in the 2nd half.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Michael said:

Apparently Fullkrug's headed goal was disallowed because of a push. There didn't look much in it to me.

While Nartey committed a really crafty tactical foul, bringing Schmidt down just outside the area, when the Werder player was practically through on goal.

Werder look the better side, even though Stuttgart have had a few chances themselves. I have a feeling that Werder will go on and win this match in the 2nd half.

Yeah, it didn't look like a foul to me. If it was, then pretty much every areal challenge should be a foul... It's particularly annoying because it was the same referee who disallowed our winning goal against Paderborn in the Pokal.

We need to score soon, otherwise I have a feeling we'll concede a silly goal late in the game and lose 0-1 😬

• Subscriber

3 points and a clean sheet against a club involved in the relegation battle, a job well done. I'm really happy with this, as those are the matches we simply have to be winning, especially given the next two games where I don't expect any points... 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived