Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

    Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

    Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Morata v Lukaku v Lacazette


Morata v Lukaku v Lacazette  

35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will score the most goals this season?



Recommended Posts

Sign up to remove this ad.

Haven't voted because It's impossible to predict.

But in my opinion it isn't down to each individual player and more to do with those around them and the tactics.

But not always does the top scorer end up on the side that won most honours. For me it's who has been more important to their side in vital moments. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Haven't voted because It's impossible to predict.

But in my opinion it isn't down to each individual player and more to do with those around them and the tactics.

But not always does the top scorer end up on the side that won most honours. For me it's who has been more important to their side in vital moments. 

Get off the fence and just predict you big gangbanged fanny. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Morata. Think he'll work best in Chelsea's team and feed off the service that players like Hazard/Pedro/Fabregas can provide, just like Costa did. 

Reckon Lukaku will score a lot of 'pointless' goals i.e. goals that won't affect the outcome of the game. He did this a lot at Everton I believe. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Smiley Culture said:

Morata, Chelsea have a better squad than United and Arsenal. 

That doesn't really mean anything though. Kane won golden boot last season and they have a weaker squad than some. 

I wouldn't say Chelsea have a better squad than United anyway. Better first 11 maybe but not better squad. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

That doesn't really mean anything though. Kane won golden boot last season and they have a weaker squad than some. 

I wouldn't say Chelsea have a better squad than United anyway. Better first 11 maybe but not better squad. 

Spurs' weak squad that included four of the eleven in the team of the year last season and scored the most goals in the league? That weak squad?

I think Chelsea have better a squad than United and Arsenal and because of that reason, they have, IMO, a better chance of scoring goals than United and Arsenal and as such, Morata will score more than Lukaku and Lacazette. 

I think it's a cop out to say Lukaku will score the most because he's played in the league before. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The 12 goals in 47 games Morata scored in his final season at Juventus (who had by far the best squad in Serie A) is proof that your theory is bullshit Smiley Culture. He's probably the most talented of the three but he's not known as a reliable goalscorer.

Lukaku is the safest bet but I'm skeptical about how he'd do against teams that'll sit back against Man Utd with the horrific first touch that he has.

Lacazette is a known goalscorer but if that'll translate in goals in a bigger league we'll just have to wait and see.

Harry Kane will probably be top scorer if he's fit. Tottenham's weak squad means they don't have any alternative but to play him every game and make sure every chance falls to him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Spurs' weak squad that included four of the eleven in the team of the year last season and scored the most goals in the league? That weak squad?

I think Chelsea have better a squad than United and Arsenal and because of that reason, they have, IMO, a better chance of scoring goals than United and Arsenal and as such, Morata will score more than Lukaku and Lacazette. 

I think it's a cop out to say Lukaku will score the most because he's played in the league before. 

I never said Spurs have a weak squad?

i think you are mistaking first 11 and squad mate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Chelsea has a better squad? :rofl: besides Costa (ibra had more goals and assist) man utd had 6 players with double digits goals while Chelsea only had Hazard. You would think those numbers would be higher for chelsea since they had the advantage of not playing europe.

Sorry, couldn't hear you from being 24 points behind. 

And I Didn't know us not being in Europe had a correlation to the amount of games you drew at home due to poor finishing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Chelsea has a better squad? :rofl: besides Costa (ibra had more goals and assist) man utd had 6 players with double digits goals while Chelsea only had Hazard. You would think those numbers would be higher for chelsea since they had the advantage of not playing europe.

Having a bigger squad with a lot of talent and still not coming close to Chelsea probably isn't something you can poke fun at Chelsea for...

Edited by 6666
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

'Poor finishing', multiple injuries, and a still had SEVEN players with double digit goals, didnt win the league but master plans take time and this year will be the year. Chelsea fucked up, they replaced costa with morata, you add CL to that and you cant help but think that chelsea will struggle to keep up with man city and man utd next season. 

Seven players with double digits, still 24 points behind. (Lol you still banging about Morata xD). Spurs, Liverpool, and City had  injuries, yet they still finished quite comfortably ahead of you. 

If the master plan is to spend another 200 million and be in even more debt, by all means. Not like United have a recent history in spending absurd amounts on players and still finishing below expectations.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man Utd are fucking shite. They are an expensive Inter Milan; patch-worked players being meshed together to create Fergiestein's Monster. Mou has fucked Rashford and Martial up the bum, no confidence in them whatsoever but will spend Sierra Leone's entire 1990-1999 budget on a brute-force donkey with the subtlety of paedophilic Rabbi doing that weird mouth-sucking-cock thing they do with they mutilate a baby boy's penis.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...