talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Morata v Lukaku v Lacazette

Morata v Lukaku v Lacazette  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will score the most goals this season?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
21 hours ago, 6666 said:

Lacazette hasn't really got going but he's only a goal behind Lukaku & Morata and I'm sure he's played less minutes than them as well. His general play has also actually been good, stretches the opposition defence by playing all along the line with the other attackers taking advantage of the space. He's done well without being outstanding but I expect him to only get better as time goes on. People writing him off are off their heads.

Same number of goals as Rooney who is shit and past it and a waste of money at £0 so Lacazette must be shite too :coffee:.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Update:

Screenshot_20171210-164930.thumb.png.33c377854966a61453c654ee3e52f6a3.png

Rooney with less minutes played than Morata, Lacazette or Lukaku and most of those minutes in midfield (all of them in a worse team).

Baffling signing :coffee:.

You've just set up @LFCMadLad to reply with "Who's number 1? :ph34r:".

Chelsea fans, does Morata improve your side?

Under the traditional metric, Chelsea would have to finish above first place for him to be a signing that improves you.

Since no team in the league has ever finished in 0th place, wasn't the signing a waste?

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Under the traditional metric, Chelsea would have to finish above first place for him to be a signing that improves you.

Since no team in the league has ever finished in 0th place, wasn't the signing a waste?

Brilliant :rofl:

20 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Other than that great comment xD, think we look different than with Costa in our side. Think Morata is overall a better player, but Costa by far more clinical. As for the improvement not sure really, ask me again at the end of the season.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

He's on course to hit 15 in the Premier League. I think he's at a disadvantage as Morata and Lukaku each have an attack built around them but Arsenal are more random and you see more of Sanchez and others taking over down the middle.

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

I rate Lacazette. Just seems to be no true set up at Arsenal that gets the best out of strikers 

That tends to mean something that’s more to do with the player than any setup. Tactical changes and awareness is part of modern football and players should be able to finally adapt. What Arsenal can’t do for Lacazette’s benefit is change how the team plays for one player... The same can be said about Olivier Giroud. 

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I'm sorry but I don't talk shit just for the hell of it. We all make mistakes, I wanted Morata and a particular chelsea fan wanted Renato.

I still do. He's only 20 and still very raw. 

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I'm sorry but I don't talk shit just for the hell of it. We all make mistakes, I wanted Morata and a particular chelsea fan wanted Renato.

Fair to say this wasn't aimed at you (even tough it seem's like it) I was more on about the United fans on social media.

Archived