talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Morata v Lukaku v Lacazette

Morata v Lukaku v Lacazette  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will score the most goals this season?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't voted because It's impossible to predict.

But in my opinion it isn't down to each individual player and more to do with those around them and the tactics.

But not always does the top scorer end up on the side that won most honours. For me it's who has been more important to their side in vital moments. 

45 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Haven't voted because It's impossible to predict.

But in my opinion it isn't down to each individual player and more to do with those around them and the tactics.

But not always does the top scorer end up on the side that won most honours. For me it's who has been more important to their side in vital moments. 

Get off the fence and just predict you big gangbanged fanny. 

• Administrator

Morata. Think he'll work best in Chelsea's team and feed off the service that players like Hazard/Pedro/Fabregas can provide, just like Costa did. 

Reckon Lukaku will score a lot of 'pointless' goals i.e. goals that won't affect the outcome of the game. He did this a lot at Everton I believe. 

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Reckon Lukaku will score a lot of 'pointless' goals i.e. goals that won't affect the outcome of the game. He did this a lot at Everton I believe. 

Are you talking about Giroud? :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Smiley Culture said:

Morata, Chelsea have a better squad than United and Arsenal. 

That doesn't really mean anything though. Kane won golden boot last season and they have a weaker squad than some. 

I wouldn't say Chelsea have a better squad than United anyway. Better first 11 maybe but not better squad. 

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

That doesn't really mean anything though. Kane won golden boot last season and they have a weaker squad than some. 

I wouldn't say Chelsea have a better squad than United anyway. Better first 11 maybe but not better squad. 

Spurs' weak squad that included four of the eleven in the team of the year last season and scored the most goals in the league? That weak squad?

I think Chelsea have better a squad than United and Arsenal and because of that reason, they have, IMO, a better chance of scoring goals than United and Arsenal and as such, Morata will score more than Lukaku and Lacazette. 

I think it's a cop out to say Lukaku will score the most because he's played in the league before. 

The 12 goals in 47 games Morata scored in his final season at Juventus (who had by far the best squad in Serie A) is proof that your theory is bullshit Smiley Culture. He's probably the most talented of the three but he's not known as a reliable goalscorer.

Lukaku is the safest bet but I'm skeptical about how he'd do against teams that'll sit back against Man Utd with the horrific first touch that he has.

Lacazette is a known goalscorer but if that'll translate in goals in a bigger league we'll just have to wait and see.

Harry Kane will probably be top scorer if he's fit. Tottenham's weak squad means they don't have any alternative but to play him every game and make sure every chance falls to him.

31 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Spurs' weak squad that included four of the eleven in the team of the year last season and scored the most goals in the league? That weak squad?

I think Chelsea have better a squad than United and Arsenal and because of that reason, they have, IMO, a better chance of scoring goals than United and Arsenal and as such, Morata will score more than Lukaku and Lacazette. 

I think it's a cop out to say Lukaku will score the most because he's played in the league before. 

I never said Spurs have a weak squad?

i think you are mistaking first 11 and squad mate. 

Archived