talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Morata v Lukaku v Lacazette

Morata v Lukaku v Lacazette  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will score the most goals this season?

2 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Chelsea has a better squad? :rofl: besides Costa (ibra had more goals and assist) man utd had 6 players with double digits goals while Chelsea only had Hazard. You would think those numbers would be higher for chelsea since they had the advantage of not playing europe.

Sorry, couldn't hear you from being 24 points behind. 

And I Didn't know us not being in Europe had a correlation to the amount of games you drew at home due to poor finishing. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Chelsea has a better squad? :rofl: besides Costa (ibra had more goals and assist) man utd had 6 players with double digits goals while Chelsea only had Hazard. You would think those numbers would be higher for chelsea since they had the advantage of not playing europe.

Having a bigger squad with a lot of talent and still not coming close to Chelsea probably isn't something you can poke fun at Chelsea for...

4 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

'Poor finishing', multiple injuries, and a still had SEVEN players with double digit goals, didnt win the league but master plans take time and this year will be the year. Chelsea fucked up, they replaced costa with morata, you add CL to that and you cant help but think that chelsea will struggle to keep up with man city and man utd next season. 

Seven players with double digits, still 24 points behind. (Lol you still banging about Morata xD). Spurs, Liverpool, and City had  injuries, yet they still finished quite comfortably ahead of you. 

If the master plan is to spend another 200 million and be in even more debt, by all means. Not like United have a recent history in spending absurd amounts on players and still finishing below expectations.  

Man Utd are fucking shite. They are an expensive Inter Milan; patch-worked players being meshed together to create Fergiestein's Monster. Mou has fucked Rashford and Martial up the bum, no confidence in them whatsoever but will spend Sierra Leone's entire 1990-1999 budget on a brute-force donkey with the subtlety of paedophilic Rabbi doing that weird mouth-sucking-cock thing they do with they mutilate a baby boy's penis.

1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Yes you did. 

Your'e making pitiful claims about something that's already happened. 

No I didn't. Read my post again. 

I said Spurs had a 'weaker squad than some'

never did I say they had a weak squad.

This is what I said...

"That doesn't really mean anything though. Kane won golden boot last season and they have a weaker squad than some."

Sort yourself out. 

I haven't seen Lacazette very much, but I'm not a huge fan of either Morata or Lukaku. The latter will score goals though.

10 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Shows how far the Premier League has dropped in esteem really. We used to compare players to the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Thierry Henry.

Thierry Henry who went to Spain to retire?

31 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Thierry Henry who went to Spain to retire?

To win the Champions League mate. 

To be instrumental in whipping Real Madrid 2-6 at the Santiago Bernabéu.

To win the treble

:what:

• Administrator
1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Take Everton off my profile you cunt :ph34r:

45 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Swear down I have xD

My fellow staff members however have changed it back, so you'll have to speak with them.

44 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

@Stan, @LFCMadLad is threatening to come to mine with a shotgun - help?

got absolutely no idea what @Cannabis is talking about. 

I think Lukaku.

Not because he has experience in this league which is a bit of an old adage, but more because I think the goals tend to get shared around a lot more at Arsenal and Chelsea than they do at United. He's more greedy. It will all go through him.

He also hangs on the last man more than the other two, and doesn't pull out wide or drop deep, where as I see Lacazette and Morata being more 'team players' at their club and doing that, so I think he'll put himself in a position to get more goals.

I should imagine he'll be on penalties too, where as I'm not sure if the other two will at this moment in time, especially if Hazard and Alexis stay on these duties.

52 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I think Lukaku.

Not because he has experience in this league which is a bit of an old adage, but more because I think the goals tend to get shared around a lot more at Arsenal and Chelsea than they do at United. He's more greedy. It will all go through him.

He also hangs on the last man more than the other two, and doesn't pull out wide or drop deep, where as I see Lacazette and Morata being more 'team players' at their club and doing that, so I think he'll put himself in a position to get more goals.

I should imagine he'll be on penalties too, where as I'm not sure if the other two will at this moment in time, especially if Hazard and Alexis stay on these duties.

Spot on!

• 4 months later...
  • Administrator
On 20/07/2017 at 4:02 PM, Stan said:

Morata. Think he'll work best in Chelsea's team and feed off the service that players like Hazard/Pedro/Fabregas can provide, just like Costa did. 

Reckon Lukaku will score a lot of 'pointless' goals i.e. goals that won't affect the outcome of the game. He did this a lot at Everton I believe. 

I'm bang on tbf.

Archived