Brentford vs Southampton

Brighton vs Bournemouth

Man Utd vs Crystal Palace

Wolves vs Liverpool

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

This is a big game because we're winless in five since the World Cup and our three after it are terrible, but it's not easy in its own right either. They've picked up results under Emery.

I'm really hoping the new boys give us a new lease of life but wouldn't be one bit surprised if Rodgers leaves me even more infuriated than usual after it.

Who knows? Surely things have to improve at some point, and things start to click. Wolves is one of the most awkward teams to play in this league, and they’ve brought in some good forward thinking players so maybe the turnaround is delayed another week. 

32 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Very soft penalty to give away from our side. Not sure why Will Hughes had his arm up that high. We are in for a long afternoon.

I am starting to think this is like last week's game at Palace, United miss their chances and Palace gets a late equalizer.

• Administrator

Tete. Looks to have settled straight in. Lovely run and finish for our 3rd.

Our midfield getting totally overrun and therefore defence criminally exposed. 

This doesn't end 3-2 at all. 

57 minutes ago, Rick said:

I don’t want that link anymore 

I’ve stopped watching us until next season tbh. Not worth ruining my weekends anymore.

It’d probably be different if it didn’t mean waking up at 4-7am to watch the worst Liverpool performances I’ve ever seen, but I’m not getting up early on a Saturday to watch these dickheads ruin my weekend every time

I hope our lot are up for a relegation scrap because I honestly can't see where the next win comes from tbh. 

Klopp needs to tread carefuly here because he looks like a man who hasn't got a clue how to stop this free-fall. Constantly sticking with the same formation/tactics that just aren't working anymore. 

It is getting to the point where players that accost the referee need to be carded. The only player that should be allowed to approach the referee with an objection is the team’s captain. It was ridiculous watching United players hound Mariner when he giving Casemiro the red card. Mariner had to be constantly moving just so the United players didn’t surround him.

It’s embarrassing to watch, I can’t think of any other professional sport that allows the match officials to be harassed by players.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I hope our lot are up for a relegation scrap

Have you seen the sides at the bottom xD

As shit as you are, you're not even close. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived