talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 1-0 Man City - Sunday 5th February, 2023

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 16.30

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png        VS     1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
19/01/2023 - Man City 4-2 Tottenham
19/02/2022 - Man City 2-3 Tottenham
15/08/2021 - Tottenham 1-0 Man City

Recent Form
Tottenham - WWLLW
Man City - WWWLL

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Biggest game of the season for us right now and a must win at a stadium we have never scored in :ph34r: ..we will find out a lot about this City team today, they should have a hard on for this with Arsenal losing yesterday, it's back in our own hands so they better not be half arsed today or Pep's going to lose his shit

• Subscriber
48 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Biggest game of the season for us right now and a must win at a stadium we have never scored in :ph34r: ..we will find out a lot about this City team today, they should have a hard on for this with Arsenal losing yesterday, it's back in our own hands so they better not be half arsed today or Pep's going to lose his shit

Blue Moon! Come on City 

20 minutes ago, Stan said:

KDB fallen out with Pep? 

He's off form

Pep's gone crackers again with the line up like he does in important games :70_poop:  ...i hope it pays off this time, formation change and everything :51_scream:

Ederson

Walker - Akanji - Ake - Lewis

Mahrez - Alvarez - Rodrigo Bernardo - Grealish

Haaland

Congratulations Harry Kane, massive achievement. It just had to be against the club that he nearly joined.

To think he had about 3 or 4 loans at the start of his career and didn't look anything special and then it just clicked for him. Never looked back since.

Deserves his record and the adulation that comes with it, fair play.

7 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Pep's tinkering is not working again, get Alvarez & Rodrigo off for De Bruyne & Gundogan

I've been out today so haven't watched any of the game but I'm actually astonished he's left out De Bruyne for a game against Spurs. It's borderline arrogance to think you can beat a side of the ability of Spurs without your best player on the field.

I thought selling Cancelo was a bad decision but he's handed Spurs a huge advantage.

25 minutes ago, Devil said:

I've been out today so haven't watched any of the game but I'm actually astonished he's left out De Bruyne for a game against Spurs. It's borderline arrogance to think you can beat a side of the ability of Spurs without your best player on the field.

I thought selling Cancelo was a bad decision but he's handed Spurs a huge advantage.

Pep's fucked up again, does it in every game we need the win. Haaland has had zero service, playing short passes in midfield losing it then Spurs hitting us on the counter. dont think we will win anything this season, team needs a major refresh, they don't look arsed

• The title was changed to Tottenham 1-0 Man City - Sunday 5th February, 2023
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived