talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester City Charged by Premier League For 100+ Financial Breaches

2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Like Mendy it's just more whores trying to get a payday, lets see what they can prove in court

That's a shocker that is. 

What is annoying me more is the City fans total denial that there is a possibility they've been cooking the books for the last ten + years.

All I keep hearing is our legal team will clear us of all these charges, that's basically like saying we're guilty as charged but we don't care we have a team that can expose a loop hole and get us off with blatant cheating.

If that was to happen and the clubs are fully aware City have escaped justice against then the other 19 Premier league clubs should refuse to complete their fixtures against City. What will they do then?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if the Premier league investigating them rules this out but considering their European ban was upheld a few years ago, that should in the least be their punishment. If they get away with a huge fine again that to me proves corruption in the FA/Premier league paying fines is nothing to them.

1 hour ago, Reluctant Striker said:

The only 6 clubs to never be relegated from the Premier League:

Man United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea & Everton

When there were 7 of them, 1 was Villa.

Leeds & Newcastle would be next 1's I'd think of to have Top 10 all era claims.

I am struggling to think who else could claim all time top 10.

Man City absolutely in top 10 all time now, but discounting the era in question, most would at least be equally thinking of Blackburn, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, West Ham, Forest, Sheffield Wednesday/United.

We was like 8th or 9th overall silverware points table last time i did this in 2008, don't forget we have won European silverware as well as the division 1 league title with a huge match going fan base no matter what division we was in

9 minutes ago, Devil said:

What is annoying me more is the City fans total denial that there is a possibility they've been cooking the books for the last ten + years.

EVERY club cooks it's book's, it's a business, it's funny that fans of other clubs think there clubs are squeaky clean lol

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Yep, trying to charge us for using the wrong grass is a bit OTT mate, they are basically saying just give us some of that cash

Just a quick question.

If your club is guilty of all these charges, do you think it's fair you've broken the rules to advance yourself ahead of everyone?

Would you think it was fair if another club did the same and won titles whilst totally disrespecting the rules in place to try and even the playing field?

EVERY club cooks it's book's, it's a business, it's funny that fans of other clubs think there clubs are squeaky clean lol

Nobody else's club are being investigated for 100 charges of corruption.

How do you know they are cooking the books, or is that you just guessing because your mega rich owners have finally been rumbled.

2 minutes ago, Devil said:

Nobody else's club are being investigated for 100 charges of corruption.

How do you know they are cooking the books, or is that you just guessing because your mega rich owners have finally been rumbled.

Like i said, some of them charges include things like the type of grass we use :4_joy: it's a witch hunt and a blatant money grab

3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

If it took them 4 years to investigate the matter you can bet it will be another 3 before any decision is made about it... 

If they can prove it in court, lets wait to find out what the truth is but this will drag on for years like you said

Like i said, some of them charges include things like the type of grass we use :4_joy: it's a witch hunt and a blatant money grab

What do you mean money grab?

Who's trying to grab money?

If you got your head out of your arse you'd look at the charges and be honest, it doesn't look good at all. Surely your not all that deluded to think City have bent the rules with transfer fees and wages.

Honestly listening to City fans today has been pathetic, they are all picking on us attitude. Chelsea have done far worse.

Unfortunately you've been rumbled, you might get away with it as you will no doubt buy yourself out of it but the truth be known the whole football world know your bent. 

15 minutes ago, Devil said:

Just a quick question.

If your club is guilty of all these charges, do you think it's fair you've broken the rules to advance yourself ahead of everyone?

Would you think it was fair if another club did the same and won titles whilst totally disrespecting the rules in place to try and even the playing field?

These rules only came into place to try and stop us doing what other clubs have done before us like Chelsea. football is a business and the owner should be allowed to invest what he likes in his own company and as proved with united who have spent 1 billion on transfers recently, it takes more than money alone

IF we do get found guilty and relegated etc it changes nothing for me, i'll support the club no matter what league we are playing in, i enjoyed it when we was in division 2 tbh, the little grounds are the best, nice to play different teams for a change

Just now, Happy Blue said:

These rules only came into place to try and stop us doing what other clubs have done before us like Chelsea. football is a business and the owner should be allowed to invest what he likes in his own company and as proved with united who have spent 1 billion on transfers recently, it takes more than money alone

IF we do get found guilty and relegated etc it changes nothing for me, i'll support the club no matter what league we are playing in, i enjoyed it when we was in division 2 tbh, the little grounds are the best, nice to play different teams for a change

News flash.....

Our owners are scum, they haven't spent a penny of their whole money since buying the club. They didn't even spend their own money to buy it.

That 1 Billion spent is only money we've generated, which marks the difference between our two clubs.

Also I'd also like to point out, it's not only player transfers City haven't spent, you've spent multi millions on training facilities and improvements to your stadium......

They haven't spent anything on ours.

Don't compare our two clubs, mines and absolute monster of a football club, yours is a fucking shite little plastic club cheating and blagging their way to success.

I hope they relegate you down the the National league, its totally deserved. The rules were brought in because they know full well your bent. They've been waiting for this day for the last ten years.

2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Rumbled? lets see how the court cases go before jumping to conclusions mate

No doubt find a loop hole.... 

Like Greenwood, your guilty but no doubt get away with it.

That's why I think the rest of the clubs should make a stand and refuse to play you. Can't win a league if nobody is willing to play against you.

33 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

You know cooking the books is not an acceptable business practice right? xD

You're basically alleging that every company in the UK, from small family owned business to massive business, are all committing fraud on a massive scale like City.

14 minutes ago, Devil said:

I hope they relegate you down the the National league, its totally deserved. The rules were brought in because they know full well your bent. They've been waiting for this day for the last ten years.

Seriously id love it if that happened mate, we would come straight back to the premier league but it would be a fun few years climbing the tables again, our youth team is championship quality, we could bin our current team and not have a problem B|

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

You know cooking the books is not an acceptable business practice right? xD

You're basically alleging that every company in the UK, from small family owned business to massive business, are all committing fraud on a massive scale like City.

Yeah, but lets be honest, all us business owners do it xD  ..as for City, we have been accused like UEFA have before, lets see how the court cases go 

9 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Seriously id love it if that happened mate, we would come straight back to the premier league but if would be a fun few years climbing the tables again, our youth team is championship quality we could bin our current team and not have a problem B|

Mate, your first team isn’t even championship quality at the minute :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Seriously id love it if that happened mate, we would come straight back to the premier league but it would be a fun few years climbing the tables again, our youth team is championship quality, we could bin our current team and not have a problem B|

Your youth team have been bought from across the world like the rest of your squad.

They'd drop you like Haarland and De Bruyne the moment you were rightly relegated.

1 minute ago, Devil said:

Your youth team have been bought from across the world like the rest of your squad.

They'd drop you like Haarland and De Bruyne the moment you were rightly relegated.

I think you are more wound up about this than me :4_joy: ..on tell it's proven everything else is just allegations at this point mate, lets see what happens in another 4 years when we have got through the multiple court cases, red tape and appeals, what will be will be, i wont lose any sleep over it lol 

23 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Yeah, but lets be honest, all us business owners do it xD  

In my experience that's not the case, and the few clients I know that have been caught have ended up getting absolutely fucked by their actions.

3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I think you are more wound up about this than me :4_joy: ..on tell it's proven everything else is just allegations at this point mate, lets see what happens in another 4 years when we have got through the multiple court cases, red tape and appeals, what will be will be, i wont lose any sleep over it lol 

Mate, I hate City, I hate the fact you ducked out of your last charge sheet. I don't deny that fact.

I just hope and pray what they have destroys you, I actually had respect for City fans before this money, but since you got it you've all changed. Its been as blatant as day you've broken rules since day one but the fans have blinkered themselves so much its embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

In my experience that's not the case, and the few clients I know that have been caught have ended up getting absolutely fucked by their actions.

Yeah it's not blatant, just little things that cant be proven like expenses etc but it all add's up 

Archived