talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(CL R16) - AC Milan 1-0 Tottenham - Tuesday 14th February, 2023 (1st Leg)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

AC Milan v Tottenham: Champions League clash between Gattuso and Jordan at San Siro remembered

download.png

Gennaro Gattuso had been spoiling for a fight all night.

Peter Crouch was not built to react to the Milan midfielder's late lunges and provocation, Rafael van de Vaart and Steven Pienaar too amiable or astonished to respond to his antics, the officials seemingly unwilling to properly clamp down.

However, in the Tottenham technical area stood a square-jawed, shaven-headed Scot, eyes burning, dentures grinding. Joe Jordan had spent nearly half a century in football refusing to take a backward step and he was not about to start now.

FULL REPORT

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, True Blue said:

With Milan's recent form and horrible scorelines this could be a very bad night for the Italian giants.

Then again Spurs can do a Spursy :D

I fully enjoyed the Spurs scoreline at the weekend :ph34r:

53 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Why though 

He's an Inter fan xD

I like Milan a lot (don't worry @Eco, I like Inter a lot too - I'm such a casual Italian football team, I don't really dislike any teams other than Lazio & Juve, I'm not invested in the rivalries) - so I hope they win.

3 hours ago, True Blue said:

Why though 

My first ever game was Inter vs ac, and I sat on the blue side and that has since been my longest football love. Sadly, I fell out of love with Serie A and Italian soccer with all the scandals and issues, but regardless, I can NOT stand AC and Juve.

F'em both.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He's an Inter fan xD

I like Milan a lot (don't worry @Eco, I like Inter a lot too - I'm such a casual Italian football team, I don't really dislike any teams other than Lazio & Juve, I'm not invested in the rivalries) - so I hope they win.

Me reading this post...

Night At The Roxbury No GIF - Night At The Roxbury No Yes - Discover &  Share GIFs

• The title was changed to (CL R16) - AC Milan 1-0 Tottenham - Tuesday 14th February, 2023 (1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived