Workout Playlist

football forum

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Great isn't it - I just went back and watched it myself xD

Yep, love the sci-fi/cyberpunk vibes. Those robotic greyhounds are badass! I also like how it is basically an Absolut Vodka ad xD 

On 14/02/2023 at 12:39, nudge said:

Oh come on, anyone else? Sharing is caring. I can't work out with just 3 songs on loop :readthemessage:

This isn't a suggestion based on the songs being good. When I used to do weights I found that any of the clubland albums would always give you a boost.

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, MUFC said:

This isn't a suggestion based on the songs being good. When I used to do weights I found that any of the clubland albums would always give you a boost.

Clubland?

I listen to a lot of Fred Again.. on my workout playlist, and of course songs that are similar in fashion. I enjoy running to music that makes me happy and can dance to when I'm out there running for hours.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Does it include a lot of screaming vocals? xD 

Idk, I wouldn't call it screaming tbh. It's more close to the singing in Slipknot when it's not Corey Taylor singing cleanly. But I guess not as Slipknot-y.

This one's got no vocals:

This one's good because it's Pantera:

There's this one:

Cannibal Corpse because this riff goes well with working out:

This one's good for working out too (anything off this album is good for working out imo):

That one's good too.

It's mostly just thrash and death metal though + whatever the fuck subgenre Confess is (whatever you'd call Slipknot if they were actually heavy, I guess)... so I assumed you wouldn't be interested.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, MUFC said:

Like dance music.

Yeah, I figured, but was not sure as google told me there's a Swedish house music band called Clubland and also a UK dance music compilations brand, so I assume it's the latter xD

And I totally agree, fast-tempo bass-heavy EDM kinda works best for me as a workout music, too, so am looking for more of it.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It's mostly just thrash and death metal though + whatever the fuck subgenre Confess is (whatever you'd call Slipknot if they were actually heavy, I guess)... so I assumed you wouldn't be interested.

I'm open to all genres and am adding all suggestions now, will simply remove those that don't work me afterwards! 

Just now, nudge said:

I'm open to all genres and am adding all suggestions now, will simply remove those that don't work me afterwards! 

Embrace the death metal. Don't mind that the singer sounds like the cookie monster & feel the riffs and drums.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Embrace the death metal. Don't mind that the singer sounds like the cookie monster & feel the riffs and drums.

I think we had this discussion at some point in the past xD I do really like the instrumental side of metal, including death metal and whatnot. But for a workout, I'm not too sure if it will work that well for me, tbh. It's high energy, but somehow depressing, if it makes any sense xD 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I think we had this discussion at some point in the past xD I do really like the instrumental side of metal, including death metal and whatnot. But for a workout, I'm not too sure if it will work that well for me, tbh. It's high energy, but somehow depressing, if it makes any sense xD 

Might as well add Cannibal Corpse's I Cum Blood just for a laugh when it comes up tbh.

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah, I figured, but was not sure as google told me there's a Swedish house music band called Clubland and also a UK dance music compilations brand, so I assume it's the latter xD

And I totally agree, fast-tempo bass-heavy EDM kinda works best for me as a workout music, too, so am looking for more of it.

It is British and nothing original. They just took clasic songs and remixed them. Helps you pull a few more out when doing weights and is good for cardio/endurance/interval workouts.

Archived