talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(CL R16) - Borussia Dortmund 1-0 Chelsea - Wednesday 15th February, 2023 (1st Leg)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We weren't bad in our last two games which both ended in a draw and i felt performance wise both should have been at least narrow wins. We are out of the League cup, the Fa cup and far from the top four. 

This is everything we have left please Dortmund :D

Seriously though i expect a very tight and i could see another draw. Hoping for a win regardless.

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Great goal by Adeyemi. 

Indeed it was a great goal. Adeyemi's pace left Enzo Fernandez for dead and then Adeyemi did excellently to round Kepa and slot the ball into the net. I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea try to buy him now during the summer transfer window. Both teams had chances and were equally matched I thought, with Adeyemi's goal being the difference. I think Chelsea will feel confident of winning on home turf in the return leg, but they'll have to win by a 2 goal deficit if they want to win the match in regulation time.

Felix could of genuinely had a hattrick and Enzo, Havertz, Ziyech, and James all had great opportunities. To leave Dortmund without a goal is frustrating but the performance was definitely something to be optimistic about in the next leg. 

• The title was changed to (CL R16) - Borussia Dortmund 1-0 Chelsea - Wednesday 15th February, 2023 (1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived