talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Just dropping by to say hello

football forum

Hey guys!

I know I'm not allowed back and to be honest I don't think I want to either, but I still care for this forum and how it's helped me grow as a person and also develop my football opinions from trial and error.

I wanted to ask the staff to grant me just a few hours on here, all I wanted to do is to drop by and say hello. Personally I've gotten a lot better as a human since I've left, I don't know what happened but advice from a friend at Vancouver Whitecaps helped me focus to get what I wanted and make a career. I work for a club in Peru at the moment, it's my third club in my career and I've also developed as a human. I still am paranoid and have anxiety issues but I am much more confident when talking to people be it new or the usuals. I don't feel as lonely nor depressed, and I'm happy. Yesterday was my best birthday in years as a result of my evolution.

Those who have me on Facebook already know this, this is for those who do not. I've become really happy now and it's been this way for almost a year and a half.

If I'm not granted a few hours, I fully understand, but I'd at least like this post to stay up, because it's coming out of my heart and memory.

Best regards

- Brian

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
17 minutes ago, Yeehaw said:

Hey guys!

I know I'm not allowed back and to be honest I don't think I want to either, but I still care for this forum and how it's helped me grow as a person and also develop my football opinions from trial and error.

I wanted to ask the staff to grant me just a few hours on here, all I wanted to do is to drop by and say hello. Personally I've gotten a lot better as a human since I've left, I don't know what happened but advice from a friend at Vancouver Whitecaps helped me focus to get what I wanted and make a career. I work for a club in Peru at the moment, it's my third club in my career and I've also developed as a human. I still am paranoid and have anxiety issues but I am much more confident when talking to people be it new or the usuals. I don't feel as lonely nor depressed, and I'm happy. Yesterday was my best birthday in years as a result of my evolution.

Those who have me on Facebook already know this, this is for those who do not. I've become really happy now and it's been this way for almost a year and a half.

If I'm not granted a few hours, I fully understand, but I'd at least like this post to stay up, because it's coming out of my heart and memory.

Best regards

- Brian

download.png

Lol, Brian, or...... bloody hell, you had that many names on here I have forgotten them all, I bet @Tommywill send you his love and kisses :rofl:, have you got any grey hairs since you were last on here?

Just now, CaaC (John) said:

download.png

Lol, Brian, or...... bloody hell, you had that many names on here I have forgotten them all, I bet @Tommywill send you his love and kisses :rofl:, have you got any grey hairs since you were last on here?

I am 25 now, so I'm getting on surely by this point. And yes, that is me, I have gained a lot of weight since then 😅

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, Yeehaw said:

Personally I've gotten a lot better as a human since I've left, I don't know what happened but advice from a friend

I will be honest buddy you said the above so many times before when you were here and then you would blow a fuse and get banned again, I have never had an issue with you but you did not take my advice and others to calm down and walk away from an argument or just never answer but...you know the rest.

Just now, CaaC (John) said:

I will be honest buddy you said the above so many times before when you were here and then you would blow a fuse and get banned again, I have never had an issue with you but you did not take my advice and others to calm down and walk away from an argument or just never answer but...you know the rest.

I appreciate it. I'll be honest and say I still struggle to maintain a thick skin but I have gotten better at it a little. 

I have the idea that I am not allowed back and I suspect I'll be rebanned shortly, but I honestly just wanted to stop by and give a life update. I've been a part of TFF/TF365 for 4-5 years and most of it during the start of my adult life. I know a few people care about how I'm doing and vice versa with me.

12 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

download.png

What do I have to do with anything? 🥴

A short view back to the past. Thirty years ago, Niki Lauda told us ‘take a monkey, place him into the cockpit and he is able to drive the car.’ Thirty years later, Sebastian told us ‘I had to start my car like a computer, it’s very complicated.’ And Nico Rosberg said that during the race – I don’t remember what race –  he pressed the wrong button on the wheel. Question for you: is Formula One driving today too complicated with twenty and more buttons on the wheel, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future concerning the technical programme during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication with your engineers?

Just now, Tommy said:

A short view back to the past. Thirty years ago, Niki Lauda told us ‘take a monkey, place him into the cockpit and he is able to drive the car.’ Thirty years later, Sebastian told us ‘I had to start my car like a computer, it’s very complicated.’ And Nico Rosberg said that during the race – I don’t remember what race –  he pressed the wrong button on the wheel. Question for you: is Formula One driving today too complicated with twenty and more buttons on the wheel, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future concerning the technical programme during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication with your engineers?

I don't see how these are life updating questions, these are riddles! I'll just say less buttons because it'll make it easier for me to understand, I'm clueless on racing haha

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Do you still want to open a place that sells that food?

What do you do for this football club?

1. Good question, I was very close to opening a remote Tequeños business but I had a few football ideas that would’ve made more sense for investment, so I fell back on it.

2. Next opposition analyst. I was a scout for my first 2 clubs but now for Carlos Mannucci, their manager who I worked with at Alianza Atlético changed clubs and hired me. So it’s been neat to help impact my team.

• This topic was locked, unlocked and locked

Archived