talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Just dropping by to say hello

football forum

Glad to hear you are doing well.

You say you've grown, but you come back on and expect us to ask you life updating questions? Why not just have your say, and then add and carry on conversations around the forum?

Between this, and John's files, we have a two for one for:

Stalker Thread of the Year
Narcissism Thread of the Year.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see you are well Brian, although I already know that from your Twitter. Stick around if you like, whatever is best for you I'd say - some of the best we had on here pop in and out. Growing up and the speed of daily life naturally leads to less activity on here, but always a good place to catch up. 

34 minutes ago, Eco said:

Glad to hear you are doing well.

You say you've grown, but you come back on and expect us to ask you life updating questions? Why not just have your say, and then add and carry on conversations around the forum?

Between this, and John's files, we have a two for one for:

Stalker Thread of the Year
Narcissism Thread of the Year.

I have no problem if you want to think I'm narcissistic. That is totally up to you, and maybe I am. However, this thread isn't about you, or at least not you in specific. There are people that care for me on here, people who I care for, and I know there are people who have wondered how I've been doing. 

Not everyone thinks like you and not everyone has me on social media. Sometimes I even get messages from non FB friends asking how I've been doing, to add some context.

1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

Good to see you are well Brian, although I already know that from your Twitter. Stick around if you like, whatever is best for you I'd say - some of the best we had on here pop in and out. Growing up and the speed of daily life naturally leads to less activity on here, but always a good place to catch up. 

Thanks mate :) 

I don't think I'd be allowed back to be honest, but a lot of trial and error on here helped me mature and I'm happy to admit it and feel thankful!

Just now, Tommy said:

"Hi, I'm back. Please ask me personal questions about ME. And please do not forget that this topic is about ME." is definitely weird. 

I'm narcissistic then. That's a tag I can live with if it means re-interacting with a few fellas I cared for and I know cared for me.

I'm not here to be your friend specifically, but I do have a few people I do like who won't be as nitpicky about my quirks and vice versa.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

If you weren't allowed back, you'd already have been banned though? You were banned because you asked to be banned, not because you were violating rules.

Thanks. I don't know how much I'll post on here then, probably in and out because I'm busier these days and don't have time to get into skirmishes about people nitpicking my quirks. But I'm happy to contribute a bit to life matters and Ipswich Town talk. We're absolutely spineless 😂

4 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

Thanks. I don't know how much I'll post on here then, probably in and out because I'm busier these days and don't have time to get into skirmishes about people nitpicking my quirks. But I'm happy to contribute a bit to life matters and Ipswich Town talk. We're absolutely spineless 😂

What happened with Millwall though?

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

What happened with Millwall though?

That was a pick that I drew from a hat and made no sense, and I couldn't identify with them.

Ipswich is where my great grandparents were from and my origins. It's a sloppy excuse but it's enough for me. I'm still kind of a light user but I've seen most games these season thanks to iFollow. Charlton away was shit.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

I made that name lazily because I thought I would get booted immediately, couldn't stand that so I changed it once I got the green light :4_joy:

This name is worse. This will get you booted out. 

14 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I always remembered you as Grizzly Bear when I first joined but have lost count, now of the names you have had, I think the last one before you left last time was Mpache?

That was HalewoodToffee mate.

Hi Brian, 

Nice to see you. Glad to hear you've had some positive developments on the work front and are still so close and connected to football. Also glad to hear your mental health is good.

All the best with your endeavours.

2 hours ago, Goku de la Boca said:

I made that name lazily because I thought I would get booted immediately, couldn't stand that so I changed it once I got the green light :4_joy:

Can I just ask what makes you think that you'd get booted?

You're the one that keeps leaving and coming back. You've not broken any rules, there are no traffic lights here either.

1 minute ago, Rab said:

Can I just ask what makes you think that you'd get booted?

You're the one that keeps leaving and coming back. You've not broken any rules, there are no traffic lights here either.

I mean to be fair I shattered my record this time. Went from only being 2 months to 2 years

• This topic was locked, unlocked and locked

Archived