• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Just dropping by to say hello

football forum

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

hi im still pretty new but that cannabis guy sounded like a really good bloke, someone that everyone really looked up to. if he comes back can you send me a message so that i can be his friend ty

You would have hated him. You would have just argued with him about his opinions on Everton and F1

1 minute ago, N U F C said:

Let’s stick to asking those life questions

All due respect, but you really should either delete this or remove your like from Eco’s post. It doesn’t look good that you agree with me being narcissistic but now want people to ask questions about me.

Sorry if that sounds harsh but I’m just saying it doesn’t look very good.

• Administrator
Just now, Goku de la Boca said:

All due respect, but you really should either delete this or remove your like from Eco’s post. It doesn’t look good that you agree with me being narcissistic but now want people to ask questions about me.

Don't start this again. Stop telling people what to do or deleting your own threads. Think about what you post, stick to your guns and don't change your mind about a thread because it doesn't go the way you want it. 

Just now, Stan said:

Don't start this again. Stop telling people what to do or deleting your own threads. Think about what you post, stick to your guns and don't change your mind about a thread because it doesn't go the way you want it. 

But now you are telling him what to do :whistling:

1 minute ago, Spike said:

But now you are telling him what to do :whistling:

I’ve learned the hard way it’s impossible to win with some people, and when they defend me “it’s time to go back to the thread topic” but I won’t bother much more because nothing has nor will change. It’s fine, I’ll drop it.

4 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

I’d rather people asked you the questions you wanted as opposed to the thread being completely derailed.

Just now, Toinho said:

If Brian is diagnosed ASD, then the term narcissistic is a little harsh, considering those with ASD see the world differently to those without it.  People need to educate themselves. How about people just say hi or not? 

I actually get discriminated a ton in real life, I went on a date with a girl that liked me a while back, but she ran away as soon as I told her I’m autistic. Yet we always worry about racism + homophobia, this is just as serious IMO.

Just now, Goku de la Boca said:

That’s fine then don’t do what you did. Again, I mean this with as much respect as possible.

I can like whatever posts I want?

I actually agreed with Eco saying you should just contribute around the forum if that’s what you want to do, hence the like.

1 minute ago, Goku de la Boca said:

I actually get discriminated a ton in real life, I went on a date with a girl that liked me a while back, but she ran away as soon as I told her I’m autistic. Yet we always worry about racism + homophobia, this is just as serious IMO.

Starts from an early age the discrimination without people realising it im sure. Brian, maybe leave this thread for a bit mate. I can’t see how this is helping you right now?

Just now, N U F C said:

I can like whatever posts I want?

I actually agreed with Eco saying you should just contribute around the forum if that’s what you want to do, hence the like.

Fair enough, again I didn’t mean any disrespect. But his post wasn’t said in a good way no matter what he tells you. Hence why I thought it looks bad. 

i don’t have a right to tell you what to do but it just doesn’t feel fair when some people start defending a right “the post is being detailed”.

all good now.

1 minute ago, Toinho said:

Starts from an early age the discrimination without people realising it im sure. Brian, maybe leave this thread for a bit mate. I can’t see how this is helping you right now?

I’m not taking this too seriously tbh, I’m not even fighting anyone and ignore the anti-autism posts because I know it’s like talking to a wall, but I do think it’s wrong for the staff to receive a respectful constructive critique and then tell me to stop. Kinda shitty. All sorted now anyways :)

Fair enough, again I didn’t mean any disrespect. But his post wasn’t said in a good way no matter what he tells you. Hence why I thought it looks bad. 

i don’t have a right to tell you what to do but it just doesn’t feel fair when some people start defending a right “the post is being detailed”.

all good now.

As said above it’s probably best to forget about this thread and just go and contribute around the forum if that’s what you wish to do.

All good here too.

Just now, N U F C said:

As said above it’s probably best to forget about this thread and just go and contribute around the forum if that’s what you wish to do.

All good here too.

Like I just said I haven’t done anything wrong here and have ignored the anti-autism posts, but any misunderstanding we just had let’s drop for now :) 

2 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

all good now.

Brian, for the 100th time, I have nothing against you. I was just asking why not just mention you're back instead of creating an entire thread dedicated to people taking time to ask questions about you? I get that you have people who have asked about, but a simple PM would have sufficed, but alas, I'm just trying to give you feedback man.

And @Toinho, you can sack off for all I care man. My family has it's fair share of people diagnosed as autistic and my wife and I have actually fostered two children with it, so your assumption that people don't do their research is complete and utter shit and condescending. I know you have worked with people on the ASD, but please quit the 'holier than thou' mentality that the rest of us are just ignorant.

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

Brian, for the 100th time, I have nothing against you. I was just asking why not just mention you're back instead of creating an entire thread dedicated to people taking time to ask questions about you? I get that you have people who have asked about, but a simple PM would have sufficed, but alas, I'm just trying to give you feedback man.

And @Toinho, you can sack off for all I care man. My family has it's fair share of people diagnosed as autistic and my wife and I have actually fostered two children with it, so your assumption that people don't do their research is complete and utter shit and condescending. I know you have worked with people on the ASD, but please quit the 'holier than thou' mentality that the rest of us are just ignorant.

It was hardly feedback, you were tearing strips off him

1 minute ago, Eco said:

I come back for the first time in 2 years and the first thing you say is that I haven't grown at all because I'm narcissistic. Again, I really do not care if I'm narcissistic or an attention seeker anymore, not because it's an autistic symptom, more because I love the person I am and in real life have been able to control it enough to increase my friendships with people and relationship with my family. 

I appreciate you speaking up and regarding your second paragraph, I think you shouldn't be blamed for that because your post doesn't even mention autism, but calling anyone narcissistic, whether it's the truth or not, isn't something that is going to get on most peoples good side. It's like if I called you or a friend a liar and expecting him to react well.

I'm ready to drop this now.

I come back for the first time in 2 years and the first thing you say is that I haven't grown at all because I'm narcissistic. Again, I really do not care if I'm narcissistic or an attention seeker anymore, not because it's an autistic symptom, more because I love the person I am and in real life have been able to control it enough to increase my friendships with people and relationship with my family.

The first thing I said was literally, "Glad to hear you are doing well."

I appreciate you speaking up and regarding your second paragraph, I think you shouldn't be blamed for that because your post doesn't even mention autism, but calling anyone narcissistic, whether it's the truth or not, isn't something that is going to get on most peoples good side. It's like if I called you or a friend a liar and expecting him to react well.

I'm ready to drop this now.

Then can you just drop it instead of continuing it then posting at the bottom of every post that you’re going to drop it? 

• This topic was locked, unlocked and locked

Archived