talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Just dropping by to say hello

football forum

Just now, N U F C said:

Then can you just drop it instead of continuing it then posting at the bottom of every post that you’re going to drop it? 

I said that to get on your good side, but to be brutally honest with you, barring Tommy's "jesus fucking christ", I don't really see a meltdown from anyone in here, more just clarifications to misunderstandings.

Nothing heated here mate, at least not from me anyways :) 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Eco said:

Brian, for the 100th time, I have nothing against you. I was just asking why not just mention you're back instead of creating an entire thread dedicated to people taking time to ask questions about you? I get that you have people who have asked about, but a simple PM would have sufficed, but alas, I'm just trying to give you feedback man.

And @Toinho, you can sack off for all I care man. My family has it's fair share of people diagnosed as autistic and my wife and I have actually fostered two children with it, so your assumption that people don't do their research is complete and utter shit and condescending. I know you have worked with people on the ASD, but please quit the 'holier than thou' mentality that the rest of us are just ignorant.

I don’t think I ever said that you need to do your research. I said people in general. I don’t think your post shows a lack of understanding I just said I would rather read Brian’s posts. That’s hit your privileged nerve. Typical yank. 

Take some deep breathes. There’s been no direct attack on you. I just stated I would rather read Brian’s posts. Not sure why that upset you so much. Go pledge your allegiance and come back a better man.

• Subscriber
Just now, Toinho said:

I don’t think I ever said that you need to do your research. Typical yank. This is a staff member post? The fact your staff makes me laugh everyday. 

He's not staff, you kind of missed that train wreck back then. 

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

@Devil-Dick Willie you started a fight between eco and toinho. what a magic touch

I mean I think Toinho is the only one with a moral code here. Some people don't realize it but discriminating someone with autism is like being racist or homophobic. We have no cure for it. While I consider myself a normal person, there are definitely still a few things that creep into my social life to try and ruin it. it's a shame people defended that post but it's like that one internet quote "when you hate someone everything they do annoys you".

I actually didn't tell anyone I was autistic until I was 19, I came out on Facebook just to see who would continue to be my friend. Also before the staff goes at me, again I'm just clarifying misunderstandings. No meltdown here.

6 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I don’t think I ever said that you need to do your research. I said people in general. I don’t think your post shows a lack of understanding I just said I would rather read Brian’s posts. That’s hit your privileged nerve. Typical yank. This is a staff member post? The fact you are staff makes me laugh everyday. 

You said 'you people' soon after my post, so I took the assumption it was about me. If it wasn't, then that's on me.

Glad my previous Staff Appointment cheered you up though.

Yours Truly,
Typical Yank

1 minute ago, Goku de la Boca said:

I mean I think Toinho is the only one with a moral code here. Some people don't realize it but discriminating someone with autism is like being racist or homophobic. We have no cure for it. While I consider myself a normal person, there are definitely still a few things that creep into my social life to try and ruin it. it's a shame people defended that post but it's like that one internet quote "when you hate someone everything they do annoys you".

I actually didn't tell anyone I was autistic until I was 19, I came out on Facebook just to see who would continue to be my friend. Also before the staff goes at me, again I'm just clarifying misunderstandings. No meltdown here.

You are correct, I don’t have a moral code.

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • Subscriber

Oh fuck off. If you want to come back, then come back and post. Nobody needs this feeling-sorry-for-yourself shit, everyone has their own crap to go through, you're not unique in this regard. Autistic or not, a little bit of self reflection doesn't hurt.

• The topic was locked

Archived