• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Just dropping by to say hello

football forum

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

It was just that the last time Gonzo tried to unban me and he banned me with superglue. So he told me to get back on my own account incorrectly and I got kicked out.

Did you not ask to be banned for mental health reasons?

2 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

I did yes, so I thought I would be booted because of that. Regardless all this is with good intentions.

Still confused as to why you think you'd be booted.

Oh well, I guess we'll never find out.

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

I appreciate the welcomes from everyone, the genuine ones at least.

Genuine question. What was the real reason for coming back? You mentioned in your first post it was just to drop by, say hello and stay for a few hours? 

You've stuck around, posted lots and started games? So what's the real motivation? 

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Genuine question. What was the real reason for coming back? You mentioned in your first post it was just to drop by, say hello and stay for a few hours? 

You've stuck around, posted lots and started games? So what's the real motivation? 

You’re right, that was the idea, because I thought I would eventually get booted out.

i wasn’t and my mind shifted. So in short there was no motivation really. I’m happy to stick around but I’ll try to be careful about what I say, since I honestly don’t feel like I could be myself on here, but at the same time have a place to safely talk politics and play some games. I don’t mind.

21 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

His last post before that is from Sunday, it's not like he's gone missing like other legends, for example @Dr Boris Gobshite & that Cannabis guy.

hi im still pretty new but that cannabis guy sounded like a really good bloke, someone that everyone really looked up to. if he comes back can you send me a message so that i can be his friend ty

Just now, Whiskey said:

hi im still pretty new but that cannabis guy sounded like a really good bloke, someone that everyone really looked up to. if he comes back can you send me a message so that i can be his friend ty

Yeah, I'll pass the message along

On 16/02/2023 at 01:24, Eco said:

Glad to hear you are doing well.

You say you've grown, but you come back on and expect us to ask you life updating questions? Why not just have your say, and then add and carry on conversations around the forum?

Between this, and John's files, we have a two for one for:

Stalker Thread of the Year
Narcissism Thread of the Year.

I’d rather read Brian’s posts than yours…

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

A really cool guy, but he decided to live in the land of the Hippies, peace, love, and pot, bless him.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47yvo7wkvzaekcwt3asf

23 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

The fact that this automatically turned into an autism fest is why the forum is better off without him. 

I'm glad you're well. I have no follow up questions. 

I disagree. Can’t see how having Brian here is an issue. Jokes about autism though is low.

• This topic was locked, unlocked and locked

Archived