talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 10: Around The World - Episode 2

football forum

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Eco said:

Man I forget how this works...so basically we just DM Brian our answers and we get points for... unique answers? or matching answers?

download.png

This is how it was set up by Brian before he got...erm...banned xD

He started the game off and it ended up with @Mel81x taking over, a bloody good game and I loved it then and will again.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

download.png

This is how it was set up by Brian before he got...erm...banned xD

He started the game off and it ended up with @Mel81x taking over, a bloody good game and I loved it then and will again.

I remember it, didn't mean for you to have to go back into your crazy file system to dig it up. haha, I was just forgetting how we were scored.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

I remember it, didn't mean for you to have to go back into your crazy file system to dig it up

Bloody hell, it's not a crazy file system I have but a search TF365 button on top!!!!, that's what it is there for xD 

Just now, CaaC (John) said:

Bloody hell, it's not a crazy file system I have but a search TF365 button on top!!!!, that's what it is there for xD 

You must be great at using that, because the search system here is broken as fuck. I type in "Mbappe goal" in there to get results from the World Cup and get a post from yesterday telling me Cody Gakpo bagged one.

• Administrator
47 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Was weird you were able to find pictures of young Brian so quickly though. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Was weird you were able to find pictures of young Brian so quickly though. 

Easy, bring up Members Pictures and type in Brian in the search function and bingo :D

download.png

and if you flick through the pages you will see you and a lot of others, they are all TF365 (X) Files xD

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived