talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 10: Around The World - Episode 2

football forum

6 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

I mean, fair enough on the first reason if you really can't be bothered, but the second reason is nonsense. Part of the game is making fun of each other in a friendly way by some of the answers. That's part of the fun and conversation. No need to take it this seriously :) 

Funny because I found your response more cringe than anyone answering Venezuala.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
12 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

I mean, fair enough on the first reason if you really can't be bothered, but the second reason is nonsense. Part of the game is making fun of each other in a friendly way by some of the answers. That's part of the fun and conversation. No need to take it this seriously :) 

I wouldn't really label it as 'making fun of each other' but I get what you're saying. 

Also, can you look at the rankings before I make fun of your ability to add up :ph34r: :D

Just now, Stan said:

I wouldn't really label it as 'making fun of each other' but I get what you're saying. 

It's not like we're laughing at him in a malicious way. 

The most fun part about this game, and all of us know it, is not the competition itself but rather the fun in finding out what others said, for better or worse. Some answers are hilarious and having friendly banter is what unites us.

10 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

xD 

Pipe down, christ. It's just a game where we all have banter with each other.

Pipe down Christ...

Why you bringing him into it?

7 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

It's not like we're laughing at him in a malicious way. 

The most fun part about this game, and all of us know it, is not the competition itself but rather the fun in finding out what others said, for better or worse. Some answers are hilarious and having friendly banter is what unites us.

To be honest I didn't think you were targeting me only with the post, I just don't like unnecessary put downs.

If that's the game then fair enough, I wasn't to know that was part of it. I just assumed you were being an absolute knob. Given all the drama that seems to surround you and your return I thought that was part of the reason people were negative about you coming back.

My bad..

Just now, Devil said:

Pipe down Christ...

Why you bringing him into it?

To be honest I didn't think you were targeting me only with the post, I just don't like unnecessary put downs.

If that's the game then fair enough, I wasn't to know that was part of it. I just assumed you were being an absolute knob. Given all the drama that seems to surrounds you and your return I thought that was part of the reason people were negative about you coming back.

My bad..

Just a friendly tip, don't judge a book by it's cover. I am very polarizing on here, but not everyone hates me. Some people really like me on here as well but the former are more outspoken because they find me annoying. Not victimizing myself here or anything, or not trying to rather, but get to know people on your own account and not just gossip from the others.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

Why would I hate them? They just have shitty politics and is eternally doomed, but it's honestly quite a beautiful country and is a Spanish colony, not Portuguese ;) 

Leave it at that and just concentrate on the game, we don't want to derail the game with a neverending debate on nothing. ;)

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Leave it at that and just concentrate on the game, we don't want to derail the game with a neverending debate on nothing. ;)

You brought it up xD

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Goku de la Boca said:

@Harry @Pyfish Don't forget yours!

Also gonna see if I can invite a few new folk...

@DeadLinesman @Coma @Dan @Mel81x @Whiskey @Lucas @Beelzebub @Spike

My apologies lads, I'm just worried at our possible numbers if one of the remaining 3 drop out. I'm content with 4 or more (which we have atm :) )

Thanks for the offer but I'll sit this one out at the moment buddy. 

9 hours ago, Goku de la Boca said:

@Harry @Pyfish Don't forget yours!

Also gonna see if I can invite a few new folk...

@DeadLinesman @Coma @Dan @Mel81x @Whiskey @Lucas @Beelzebub @Spike

My apologies lads, I'm just worried at our possible numbers if one of the remaining 3 drop out. I'm content with 4 or more (which we have atm :) )

I'm happy to join but looks like its already started, I've only just seen this.

Or do I start from Round 1 and just catch up?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived