football forum

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Stan said:

His own time-wasting led to time for his OG xD

For such a dislikeable player, this is great

Screenshot_20230218-142937.png

Some of his antics for Villa do frustrate me watching them.

But the bit people took most notice of was the World Cup. It feels easy to imagine England are his 2nd nation. And Mbappe's reaction to Kane's 2nd penalty should have been relief. Not laughing. 

The chances are he'll be off to a Champions League club soon.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Reluctant Striker said:

But the bit people took most notice of was the World Cup. It feels easy to imagine England are his 2nd nation. And Mbappe's reaction to Kane's 2nd penalty should have been relief. Not laughing. 

Nah I've not liked him for ages xD

He's been doing these antics for ages. 

15 minutes ago, Reluctant Striker said:

Mate fuck others fans opinions on antics, Villa have been far too passive for far too long, we need more of it. 

mid it was Vardy Stan would like it, it’s just the tribal nature of the game. We overlook our own doing it and take exception to opponents doing it. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Mate fuck others fans opinions on antics, Villa have been far too passive for far too long, we need more of it. 

mid it was Vardy Stan would like it, it’s just the tribal nature of the game. We overlook our own doing it and take exception to opponents doing it. 

Gotta love your own, right? Every team has their idiots that other fans despise. Just some more than others. I hate players like Martinez, Fernandes, Guimaraes and perhaps others. But if they played for Leicester I probably wouldn't, but get that other teams' fans don't like them :what:

One of the better matches in the recent past, I'm sure any neutral football follower would have enjoyed this end to end sort of game. I think Arteta did a wonderful job by not starting Martlinelli. Hope Jesus is back soon as Nketiah is clearly struggling upfront. He should have scored atleast once between today and against City three days ago.

• Subscriber

Looked like a very good game judging by the highlights. Some very good goals and could have been a lot more based on the number of chances Arsenal had and didn't manage to get a decent enough finish on. Arsenal looked like a title deserving team today; yes they conceded twice but their work rate and teamwork could not be faulted today! Saka impressed once again with his chasing of lost balls and chances created.

I think that Arsenal displayed a lot of guts and showed what they are made of today. Villa are a very decent side in my opinion. With Villa leading 2-1 at home at half-time, Arsenal came out and responded like champions in the 2nd half. Zinchenko blasted in the equaliser from outside the area with an accurate left footed shot. Jorginho then put Arsenal in the lead, also with a shot from outside the area. But his shot hit the cross-bar and then the rebounding ball struck Villa keeper Martinez on the head and then went into the net. Arsenal's lead was increased in injury time when Martinelli was put in on goal on the counter attack and he only had to steer the ball into an empty net, as Martinez, the Villa keeper was still up the field, having advanced for a Villa corner. Arsenal's 4-2 win was sealed and they gained 3 valuable points that means they top the table ahead of Man City, who only managed to draw against Nottingham Forest.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Michael said:

I think that Arsenal displayed a lot of guts and showed what they are made of today. Villa are a very decent side in my opinion. With Villa leading 2-1 at home at half-time, Arsenal came out and responded like champions in the 2nd half. Zinchenko blasted in the equaliser from outside the area with an accurate left footed shot. Jorginho then put Arsenal in the lead, also with a shot from outside the area. But his shot hit the cross-bar and then the rebounding ball struck Villa keeper Martinez on the head and then went into the net. Arsenal's lead was increased in injury time when Martinelli was put in on goal on the counter attack and he only had to steer the ball into an empty net, as Martinez, the Villa keeper was still up the field, having advanced for a Villa corner. Arsenal's 4-2 win was sealed and they gained 3 valuable points that means they top the table ahead of Man City, who only managed to draw against Nottingham Forest.

Great summary. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived