• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2022/23 - [22. Spieltag] - 24th - 26th February 2023

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Augsburg on pace to survive again. Thank goodness they don't play in blue/white combo, as that seems to be the quickest was the relegation.

Game against Hertha, so a win here would be MASSIVE in terms of stayin' alive.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Gladbach back to being shit after a one off against Bayern. xD

Its god damn incredible. I never really believed in the bogey team concept before but idk man. When they're almost in relegation they hand us one of the largest defeats I can remember in recent years. I'd like to believe the last match would have gone different with competent reffing but would it??!?! My psyche's gone. 

2 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Its god damn incredible. I never really believed in the bogey team concept before but idk man. When they're almost in relegation they hand us one of the largest defeats I can remember in recent years. I'd like to believe the last match would have gone different with competent reffing but would it??!?! My psyche's gone. 

I think that Upamecano's sending off, did help Gladbach's cause against Bayern. Plus the fact that they were really pumped up playing against Bayern, as most teams facing Bayern are.

5 hours ago, nudge said:

A solid performance and very important 3 points; we finally are winning those games that we absolutely should be winning if we want to stay up and it makes a massive difference. 

We've been doing it all season. Just 3 draws, and they were come from behind IIRC. We are the definition of midtable. We win the winnables better than teams better than us, but we lose all the ones you'd think we might. 

Hi guys!  Kept quiet lately whilst Ralph has been keeping the goal empty - until that bit of daftness on Saturday.  I know Tommy would still prefer Alexander, but perhaps the strength at the back has finally give the guys up front some reason to get the ball into the other net - however they do it I care not!  I never count chickens before they hatch, but the future is not looking quite as dark as it did in January and two more wins could change everything - perhaps I should stay silent

🙊

1 hour ago, SchalkeUK said:

Hi guys!  Kept quiet lately whilst Ralph has been keeping the goal empty - until that bit of daftness on Saturday.  I know Tommy would still prefer Alexander, but perhaps the strength at the back has finally give the guys up front some reason to get the ball into the other net - however they do it I care not!  I never count chickens before they hatch, but the future is not looking quite as dark as it did in January and two more wins could change everything - perhaps I should stay silent

🙊

Schalke becoming extremely hard to beat.  I'm impressed.  Would love for them to stay up but I'm afraid it would be at the expense of Stuttgart.  

• The topic was unpinned

Archived