talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

La Liga 2022/23 - Jornada 23 - 24th-26th February

football forum

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

El Derbi is this weekend. I have marked off my schedule to watch it. I was happy this is on Saturday as I have the Atlanta Publix Marathon on Sunday morning.

I think I've heard people on here mention that they don't like these, but I enjoy the hell out of these, and so I'll post this one on here for you all to watch if you are curious/bored.

5 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Atlético playing quite well so far to contain Real, hopefully they can keep it up and also grab themselves a goal.

I'll take a 0-0.

But that was just about perfection from Atletico. Worried about Real bringing on Modric which might open things up unfortunately.

16 hours ago, Eco said:

Valencia defeat Real Sociedad 1-0 on an OG for the massive 3 points.

I'm a bit bummed we didn't hold onto the lead, as it would have meant we moved up to 3rd, but the draw was better than nothing.

Congrats @Coma

Big time performance from the players today. We were definitely the better team and deserved a goal. Baraja had the players up for it in front of the home fans.

On the negative side, ref should've carded Duro for that dive. I hate that shit.

10 hours ago, SirBalon said:

I think Atleti have more than just a bit to be aggrieved at the refereeing in El Derbi Madrileño yesterday. But then again, maybe I'm biased. Kind of makes sense what Miguel Ángel Gil said a few weeks back. 

May be an image of 1 person and grass

Archived