talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EFL Cup 2022/23 - FINAL - Man Utd 2-0 Newcastle - Sunday 26th February, 2023

football forum

3 minutes ago, N U F C said:

Didn’t think it’d be too long before you tried getting involved

I am not here to gloat in your face, but you really shouldn't be defending your actions. I understand today's loss was frustrating, and I get that. I'm very passionate and also have a massive mood swing when any of my teams loses.

However, you saw a harmless argument between me and Stan, deleted everything except for the bait, threatened to stop paying the forum as a result and then told people to worry about your mental health, something you continuously laughed off when I mentioned it.

It just screams childish, hypocritical, and on top of that, abused your power to delete something that had nothing wrong, just because you didn't like it.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

I am not here to gloat in your face, but you really shouldn't be defending your actions. I understand today's loss was frustrating, and I get that. I'm very passionate and also have a massive mood swing when any of my teams loses.

However, you saw a harmless argument between me and Stan, deleted everything except for the bait, threatened to stop paying the forum as a result and then told people to worry about your mental health, something you continuously laughed off when I mentioned it.

It just screams childish, hypocritical, and on top of that, abused your power to delete something that had nothing wrong, just because you didn't like it.

I don’t know where you’ve got that from as I didn’t delete anything and any member of admin will be able to see that. 

4 minutes ago, Goku de la Boca said:

Just to avoid further accusations, it was @DeadLinesman who hid the posts.

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

They weren’t deleted, they were hidden because everything becomes a shit show as per fucking usual. A cup final thread derailed so much I can’t even be fucking arsed with it.

There was genuinely nothing wrong with it, and Stan seemed to agree with me.

If you're going to delete an argument, you should also delete the posts that baited it.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

They weren’t deleted, they were hidden because everything becomes a shit show as per fucking usual. A cup final thread derailed so much I can’t even be fucking arsed with it.

Can you hide Martin and NUFC's posts then? Kthnxbye. 

:ph34r:

Just now, Goku de la Boca said:

There was genuinely nothing wrong with it, and Stan seemed to agree with me.

If you're going to delete an argument, you should also delete the posts that baited it.

Seriously. Stop telling people what to do. It was boring 18 months ago. It’s still boring now. That’s the last thing I have to say to you. 

10 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

not unhappy, or upset but more of a "damn I should have bought that toilet paper" a day before covid lockdown started feeling.

it is a learning curve, just don't think most of this team will be around over the next year or two, a win would have felt special

Fair play to you today, you've had a brilliant season so far.

Never once felt under any sort of pressure and worry during the whole final though. I don't know if that's an even bigger improvement from us as a team or your weakness in attack.

Maybe you could have done with a workhorse like Weghorst up front for you, the absolute dogshite player you told me he was when he signed. 

Glad he had the last laugh 😃 

8 hours ago, Devil said:

Fair play to you today, you've had a brilliant season so far.

Never once felt under any sort of pressure and worry during the whole final though. I don't know if that's an even bigger improvement from us as a team or your weakness in attack.

Maybe you could have done with a workhorse like Weghorst up front for you, the absolute dogshite player you told me he was when he signed. 

Glad he had the last laugh 😃 

I didn't say he was shit, I said he was well below the expected level for man United.   this sentiment is shared by the United stand, Strettforf Paddock, we are United, Adam Mckola, Andy Tate.

the game highlights out inability to score enough goals, probably why Maddison and Diaby are repeatedly names linked in the summer.  We will need to add a Left back and some attacking impetus in the summer.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived