talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2022/23 - 5th Round Matches

football forum

2 hours ago, Dan said:

The more I look at it the more annoyed I am that I didn't put money on Blackburn at 7/1. They're the opposite to us, punching above their weight as a team, they've got nowhere near the talent (though you wouldn't think it) but trump us at everything else by a mile. Organisation, desire, cohesion. All things lacking at this shipwreck.

We can absolutely get relegated. We're abysmal. If Blackburn had gone 0-4 up nobody could've said it was unfair.

I did notice they were 7/1 but fancied home advantage and the better quality players to pull you through.

On last night's performance you can definitely be relegated, seem a weird team to be fair, was only a couple of weeks ago you trounced Villa and Spurs.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, N U F C said:

I did notice they were 7/1 but fancied home advantage and the better quality players to pull you through.

On last night's performance you can definitely be relegated, seem a weird team to be fair, was only a couple of weeks ago you trounced Villa and Spurs.

Best way to describe us is 'feast or famine'.

All in or nothing. There's no inbetween xD 

28 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Dea Gea
Dalot
Malacia
Lindelof
Maguire
Sabitzer
Scott
Antony
Fernandes
Garnacho
Weghorst

A raft of changes which hopefully doesn't backfire.

Only really three real goal threats on the pitch there as well. Weghorst for all his hard work is more of a workhorse than a Goalscorer so it's down to Bruno, Garnacho and Antony on this one for me.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Grimsby lead!! 

Limbs-by!

Stupidly long VAR decision to award us the penalty. 4 minutes it took for them to decide it was a handball. Almost like they don't want a League Two team to get a penalty.

Both teams had chances but we've definitely put in a performance to be proud of. Southampton perhaps dominated but we are leading at the break. 1-0!

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, N U F C said:

I want to think we'll have enough games like those in us to pull away from trouble but my god we need a shake up. Rodgers is again talking about a 'reset' - once again to deflect from his own shortcomings (just like it was last time and people fell for it). I agree with him actually though, starting with him.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived