talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Can Arsenal Go Unbeaten For The Rest of The Season?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

They might draw or lose one but I can't see them blowing it, they may just be winning matches by 1-0 but like United in their hay days did that, playing a tough game away, scoring then just running the clock down, I think Arteta had a good learning curve under Pep at City the same as ET Hag when he was at Bayern under Pep, old masters teach young pretenders how to win.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Storts said:

Yes. They can and will Stan. It’s inevitable. Nobody can stop them. Not a chance they drop another point let alone lose again. 

Don't say I don't ever do anything for you. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Eco said:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but City seems to be viewed as 'everything that's wrong with football', which is different from just a local, albeit heated, rivalry.

Arsenal fans are some of the worst people on the planet. Most of my ‘neutral’ friends are supporting City I’d say.  

Just now, Happy Blue said:

I'm not even bothered tbh :4_joy:

I know you have the famous Millwall mentality of 'No one likes us and we don't care', I was just suggesting that City have made so many enemies that I'm surprised there are many non-City fans are that hoping Arsenal collapse and you lot win the league.

15 minutes ago, Eco said:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but City seems to be viewed as 'everything that's wrong with football', which is different from just a local, albeit heated, rivalry.

10th highest net spend in England, are you saying we haven't spent enough so doing football wrong? :what:

1 minute ago, Eco said:

I know you have the famous Millwall mentality of 'No one likes us and we don't care', I was just suggesting that City have made so many enemies that I'm surprised there are many non-City fans are that hoping Arsenal collapse and you lot win the league.

We haven't done anything but build a world class club on and off the pitch that now makes the most money in football, if people hate us for that good:4_joy: :ph34r:

Just now, Happy Blue said:

10th highest net spend in England, are you saying we haven't spent enough so doing football wrong? :what:

You know this argument is asinine, right?

You keep speaking of Net Spend this past year, but don't mention the past 5 years, or even 10 years.

Manchester City has spent a TON of money redoing their squad (just not in the past 6 months), are under investigation due to financial irregularities, and went from a club with history of players like Goat and Dickov, to now being the richest club in the world thanks to Dubai oil money.

3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

We haven't done anything but build a world class club on and off the pitch that now makes the most money in football, if people hate us for that good:4_joy: :ph34r:

You break the rules to, you can pretend you don't, but no one is buying that.

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

You know this argument is asinine, right?

You keep speaking of Net Spend this past year, but don't mention the past 5 years, or even 10 years.

Manchester City has spent a TON of money redoing their squad (just not in the past 6 months), are under investigation due to financial irregularities, and went from a club with history of players like Goat and Dickov, to now being the richest club in the world thanks to Dubai oil money.

The net spend is for the last 5 years, we are 10th in the Prem B| 

Archived