talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Can Arsenal Go Unbeaten For The Rest of The Season?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

The net spend is for the last 5 years, we are 10th in the Prem B| 

I think you missed the main point, and that is the way City does business doesn't appear to be completely legal. Now, I'm no expert on all the finances of anything EPL related, but where there is smoke, there is fire.

And City is smoking like a chimney.

Just now, Happy Blue said:

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?  ..you are a rapist, anyone can make things up, doesn't make it true :ph34r:

Correct, but if multiple people start to come out to accuse you of the same crime, with similar stories, then there is certainly a level of understanding that something bad DID happen.

3 minutes ago, 6666 said:

As evidenced by this thread, only people with no decency want Man City to win the title. People that are the worst of the worst. Morally corrupt scum.

Yet you are happy to take our players and morally corrupt coach, if you manage to crawl over the line you owe it to City and Pep for teaching Arteta and allowing you to have our players

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Correct, but if multiple people start to come out to accuse you of the same crime, with similar stories, then there is certainly a level of understanding that something bad DID happen.

That happened to Mendy, he was cleared just like we will be again, most of these charges have already been cleared in court btw

3 hours ago, 6666 said:

As evidenced by this thread, only people with no decency want Man City to win the title. People that are the worst of the worst. Morally corrupt scum.

It means something if Arsenal win. Since 2019, it means virtually nothing if City win. 

Hence why people want City to win. 

I fucking hate Man City but if they win it this year I wonder if people will take more notice of the PL becoming like any other league? When they're up against Liverpool or Man United for the league, 'neutrals' will want them to win it because Liverpool and United are the two most hated teams in the country and Man City's 'achievements' are irrelevant to everyone else.

Archived