talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How far do you live from your club's stadium?

football forum

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

Atlanta United - 42 miles (67,6km)

Atletico Madrid - 4,312 miles. (6939.5km)

Where's that love for Atletico coming from? Have you already liked them before you were gone from the forum for some time? 🤔

11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Where's that love for Atletico coming from? Have you already liked them before you were gone from the forum for some time? 🤔

Yeah - I liked them since playing Fifa in college. Loved/love Torres, and I saw them in Orlando a few years ago when they played the MLS Stars.

I have a team I keep up with and watch in every major league in Europe. Inter (Italy), Portsmouth (England), and Augsburg (Germany). Only three of those I have actually been there for a game (all but Augsburg), and I enjoy Spain more than Italy.

I watch just a few Inter matches and more Augsburg matches.

Edited by Eco
  • Upvote 2

237 miles which usually equates to just over a 4 hour 15min steady cautious optimistic drive, followed by a 3 hour 45mins, pissed off, probably got a speeding ticket somewhere, drive back of anger and sadness.

Edited by Lucas
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

3 km. approx. 1.9 miles.Usually go on foot.😎

Man if only.

Granted I live in a large city, and so very few people live so close to the Atlanta stadium, I would absolutely love to be so close to the stadium that I could walk.

I'm about 1.9 miles away from the high school, so I can walk there and watch awful football (both American and European)

• Subscriber

According to google 8337km approximately :D I hope to get to Germany one day to see many games but naturally Bayern is at the top of my list. I was able to see them in Portland when they came to play the MLS allstars... I think it was 2014 ..was after the World Cup. The national team contingent played a non zero amount of minutes with a standing ovation for a triple substitution of Schweini, Lahm and Müller I remember most. Also Henry was still there for the MLS!

• Upvote 3