talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

LMS League 2022-23 - Round 5 (Ligue 1)

football forum

• Subscriber

Off to France we go!

@nudge @Dan @Beelzebub @Tommy @Michael @Redcanuck @Whiskey @Lucas @Stan @Bluewolf @6666 @DeadLinesman @The Liquidator @Viva la FCB @RandoEFC @Rick @...Dan @Pyfish @CaaC (John) @Rucksackfranzose @N U F C @Storts

Preview - Gameweek One

Games start tomorrow night! Try to be prompt but if you see this over the weekend you can still make a pick from the remaining fixtures if you want to participate.

Nice vs Auxerre

Lens vs Lille

PSG vs Nantes

Troyes vs Monaco

Montpellier vs Angers

Reims vs AC Ajaccio

Strasbourg vs Brest

Toulouse vs Clermont Foot

Lyon vs Lorient

Rennes vs Marseille

My pick for Gameweek One is PSG. Good luck!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

We have results, just need to figure out how best to move back from Google Sheets to here, but no picks needed this weekend. I'll launch the next round with a bit of a delay potentially as I've been super busy and I'm away next week!

• Subscriber

93a9b5fe924d420ff86357e46086e3a8.jpg.82b76113022fb7077fdc5d3c56825a39.jpg

Right so I figured out how to turn my screenshots into a JPG which saves me typing things out in full. So time to say congratulations to @DeadLinesman who won this round of the Last Man Standing League last weekend! Lens defeated Strasbourg 2-1 in the first fixture of the weekend last Friday. @Whiskey and Lille were shocked by a 1-0 defeat at bottom club Angers on the Saturday while Reims could only salvage a 1-1 draw at home to Brest, meaning that @Stan was unable to stretch his winning streak to four.

The points for this round are as follows:

7 points (4 correct picks + 3 bonus points) - @DeadLinesman

5 points (3 correct picks + 2 bonus points) - @Whiskey, @Stan

3 points (2 correct picks + 1 bonus point) - @nudge, @Dan, @...Dan, @Pyfish, @Storts

1 points (1 correct pick) - @Redcanuck

0 points - @Tommy, @Michael, @Lucas, @Bluewolf, @6666, @Viva la FCB, @RandoEFC, @Rick, @CaaC (John), @Rucksackfranzose, @N U F C

I'll launch Round 6 which takes us either to Portugal or Holland (I forget which one comes first) ready for next weekend so no picks needed for this weekend.

• Subscriber

I can only apologise folks, I haven't managed to get the next round launched and I'm away from the laptop on holiday for a few days. I'll set up round 6 when I get back to start the weekend after this weekend. It shouldn't make a massive difference in the grand scheme of things as we'll probably only fit in one last round whether it starts this weekend or next.

Archived