talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Team's Best Ever Goal

football forum

• Administrator

BBC have run a feature for the PL clubs, but we can branch this out to every fan on here!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64754997

I actually agree with my fellow Leicester fan on this one:

The added bonus that it was part of a memorable and special title-winning season. Just outrageous really from a striker that is definitely not known for his goals from outside the box. 

• Upvote 1

There are so many variables! Do you prefer a slaloming run? A cunt stomping net thrasher? A meh goal with a great assist. An important goal that was cool, or a 10/10 goal in a nothing game? ect ect. Very interesting question. 

It's close between an unbelievable (but lucky) header from Mohwald, but I'll give it to franco di santos chip. 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

There are so many variables! Do you prefer a slaloming run? A cunt stomping net thrasher? A meh goal with a great assist. An important goal that was cool, or a 10/10 goal in a nothing game? ect ect. Very interesting question. 

If anything that's the beauty of it. There may be one best of each, but out of those, which do you choose?!

Could also add out-of-this-world acrobatic worldies to the above.

Luis Saurez for me. Were down 1-0 to Osasuna and on the verge of losing our grip on the top of the table. We ended up tying it up, and the Luis did this.

The following week we were to play Valladolid, who were in a relegation battle, and once again we went down 1 goal early, and won 2-1.

But this goal, this right here, is when I saw a light at the end of the tunnel in this strange and crazy year.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...