The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2022/23 - [23. Spieltag] - 3rd -5th March 2023

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I need Dortmund and Union to win, and Bruno must cause an upset against Bayern! I have spoken. 

I'd be fine with all those results.  Stuttgart looked doomed though.  They have that look about them...

• Administrator

Excited for that game between Bochum & Schalke. Huge in the grand scheme of things.

I'm baby-sitting my niece so maybe I can get her involved in Bundesliga football 🤔

Might have posted this in the VfB thread, but Bruno's stretch has yielded 0.42 points per match.  Wimmer, when they let him go, was at 1.2ish.  Fucking bonehead shit.  Wolgemuth and Wehrle are clueless.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Excited for that game between Bochum & Schalke. Huge in the grand scheme of things.

I'm baby-sitting my niece so maybe I can get her involved in Bundesliga football 🤔

Hopefully she won't become a Schalke fan. That's just a lifetime of suffering. 😬

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Not if you show her Bochum v Schalke... 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Hopefully she won't become a Schalke fan. That's just a lifetime of suffering. 😬

We're taking her to her first football game in the summer hopefully, so there's bound to be some suffering along the way. The sooner she learns...

• The topic was unpinned

Archived