• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

We are moving to Discord

football forum

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Short version of the long story:

The forum keeps using more resources than the server can give it. The hosting company keeps suspending this account, although this time they suspended all of the accounts I have instead of just the forum.

Some of these accounts are personal to me and I can't afford for them to be going down too.

Since we're currently getting a discount on the server, moving it to another account isn't possible so we're having to move to Discord.

https://discord.gg/nvrhuBmpAT is the Discord server.

Thanks for all the support, hopefully see you all on the Discord.

Proper sad to hear and that will likely end my life on forums. I've seen it happen to 1FF already and I hardly talk on their discord anymore. I was also staff on Bigsoccer which is also pretty much dead.

I'd like to thank all of you for helping me mature and overall it's been great to share with you. I will NOT be transferring over to the Discord because I am already part of too many and it doesn't feel as special especially given how polarizing I am on here, so I won't be making the move. I appreciate the offer but the forum bit made it a bit more special to me.

If you really are curious about me and want to keep chatting, you can add me on Facebook @ Brian Bertie Seminario or follow me on Instagram (BrianBertie). Just let me know it's you and I'll add you.

Big hug to everyone and best endeavors. 

• Subscriber
28 minutes ago, Rab said:

Since we're currently getting a discount on the server, moving it to another account isn't possible so we're having to move to Discord.

https://discord.gg/nvrhuBmpAT is the Discord server.

Thanks for all the support, hopefully see you all on the Discord.

Tried joining Discord, placed my telephone and mobile number in and all I got was...

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.png

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Tried joining Discord, placed my telephone and mobile number in and all I got was...

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.png

Check the phone country code. It shows +1, which is USA. UK is +44 I believe. And then remove the zero in front of the number 

• Subscriber

Will there by any kind of archive? I'm assuming not. I've got a few FM stories on here which if not doable otherwise I'll just save somewhere else.

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured
  • The topic was locked

Archived