• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stranger Things

football forum

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

The makers had a tough job on hand,  to make the series grander without losing its original Indie feel,  and frankly they haven't put a foot wrong.  Also,  kudos to managing multiple story lines. Can't fault them for anything.  Top effort. 

On a side note,  the OST was brilliant as well.  This though,  personally for me,  was the pick of the bunch. 

Didn't think season 2 was anywhere near season 1 to be honest. Mike & Eleven were too annoying. And what was up with episode 7? Was terrible and pointless. Still a decent watch but not as good as season 1.

1 hour ago, 6666 said:

Didn't think season 2 was anywhere near season 1 to be honest. Mike & Eleven were too annoying. And what was up with episode 7? Was terrible and pointless. Still a decent watch but not as good as season 1.

Words right out of my mouth. Don't get the hype and much prefer season 1. 

Episode 7 felt rush to a point where it actually wasn't needed. Reminded me of that film the warriors 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
21 hours ago, Cicero said:

Season two was shit 

After rewatching it, I agree in part. Though I still enjoyed it immensely I can't deny that there were some things that didn't quite work, mainly the stuff with eleven. That 7th or 8th episode was was the worst of the entire run by some margin. Needs to get back to the basics of season one. This show is built on charm and nostalgia, nobody is really expecting them to break boundaries 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived