talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Forum Returns

football forum

• Subscriber
On 30/03/2023 at 07:46, DeadLinesman said:

Just used my plus one for the day. FFS.

xD fucking hell yeah. Didn't even occur immediately as I'd done it. Half of my reps gone already.

Good move though. Appreciate it's not an ideal situation at all but Discord just wasn't quite the same. I'll likely contribute - wouldn't usually but I've been about here 10 or so years and I use it most days so I think it's fair game really.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

xD fucking hell yeah. Didn't even occur immediately as I'd done it. Half of my reps gone already.

Good move though. Appreciate it's not an ideal situation at all but Discord just wasn't quite the same. I'll likely contribute - wouldn't usually but I've been about here 10 or so years and I use it most days so I think it's fair game really.

Pro tip: You can unrep me and give it to someone else. Rep management is key. 👀

• Subscriber
On 29/03/2023 at 18:32, Rab said:

I've also added a new payment option called Stripe which is an alternative to PayPal and lets you subscribe to the forum without creating any new accounts.

Just tried this, shows as pending atm, but it seems that it worked... This is good stuff as I had endless issues with PayPal payments in the past.

Still Discord 4 life though :ph34r:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nudge said:

Just tried this, shows as pending atm, but it seems that it worked... This is good stuff as I had endless issues with PayPal payments in the past.

Still Discord 4 life though :ph34r:

Thanks for the heads up. The payment is on the account and the forum has recognised that the payment is there but there's not been any sort of automatic acceptance. I've done it manually while I figure out why it's not working anymore.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Can I pay for a year subscription all at once? I'll start subscribing once I've moved into the new house.

Glad to be back on the forum, even though I did really like Discord - we're going to keep using both, right? I'll be on both.

Tbf I didn't really think about it but I could set it up for the year too if that's your preference.

• Upvote 1