talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Forum Returns

football forum

• Subscriber

Welcome home, cunts.

@Rab we love you. 

Discord was good, but for the nostalgic folk like myself… we need a forum. It’s why we’ve all stayed in touch for 20 years.

Now where’s that subscription option. Happy to help.

edit: found the subscription, Feels right as ultimately we’re the ones who have kept this community going for the best part of 2 decades. 

• Like 2

• Subscriber

Discord, to me, reminded me of the AOL chat line when it first came out, fast which is not my cup of tea, by the time you replied to someone it disappeared way up the page. 

At least in here you cant get lost replying to someone then and there, as an old man my fingers are fat and it takes me all my time typing away so in here suits me better than Discord.

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

@Cicero tagging you because you never made the switch over to Discord and people were asking where the fuck you were constantly.

Having a laugh here, @Berserker, he normally vanishes for months then suddenly appears again, last time he was here was on Dec 20, 2021, when he comes back and starts looking around and see the name Discord being mentioned he will be saying "WTF have I been missing here and WTF is Discord?". xD

Edit: I also forgot about @Gunnersaurus, I never saw his name in Discord so where are you buddy?

• Administrator

It's good to be home! Mafia Wars will continue to be hosted on our Discord server - unless the majority choose to switch it back here. Discord isn't the forum, but Mafia Wars was that much more responsive on Discord as the last iteration showed. 

• Thanks 1

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Batard said:

It's good to be home!

That says it all  9_9

I missed this place as always, first thing in the morning, is wake up and come into here and begin the day, the likes of the Mafia game and the F1 format are better suited in Discordlike like you said not that I hardly posted in the F1 Forum here or even in Discord, as for the Mafia game, me, Happy Blue and maybe Spike were always the hanging trio so that will carry on as per normal I presume. xD

• Administrator
4 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

That says it all  9_9

I missed this place as always, first thing in the morning, is wake up and come into here and begin the day, the likes of the Mafia game and the F1 format are better suited in Discordlike like you said not that I hardly posted in the F1 Forum here or even in Discord, as for the Mafia game, me, Happy Blue and maybe Spike were always the hanging trio so that will carry on as per normal I presume. xD

I think everyone gets that you log on to the site every morning xD

• Haha 1