talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Antonio Cassano Retires (or not?)

1584.jpg?w=1920&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&

He had just joined Hellas Verona but he suddenly decided that now it's time to be more dedicated to his family so at the age of 35 he retires and apologizes at the same time to the president and the supporters of Hellas Verona.

Such a charismatic player and strong personality. He will be missed in Italian Football. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Known as "El gordo" in Spain (Ronaldo also had that nick in his Madrid days)... Very talented player but practically threw away what could've been an amazing career. He even admits this although he sorted himself slightly toward the end of his career. 

13 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Known as "El gordo" in Spain (Ronaldo also had that nick in his Madrid days)... Very talented player but practically threw away what could've been an amazing career. He even admits this although he sorted himself slightly toward the end of his career. 

I think he knew when he was screwing up his career and still couldn't give a fuck. I loved his troublesome character and all of his outrageous choices. Like I said, he will be missed.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Image result for are you sure gif

isn't this the 2nd time this week xD?

3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Idiot. He signed with Verona, hours later said he was retiring, he then decided against it and now he changed his mind again.

He trully is a player full of surprises. I will miss all of his pranks and fights. :'(

Archived