The better place to talk football.

Paulo Dybala

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

They'll both be after him but i think he'd be more suited at Barca. 

You'd think. But even at the national side, Dybala is outcasted due to Messi and him playing in such a similar way. When they play together, Dybala isn't nearly as influential .

6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

You'd think. But even at the national side, Dybala is outcasted due to Messi and him playing in such a similar way. When they play together, Dybala isn't nearly as influential .

When Dybala played without Messi like against Nigeria he sucked too, he has not had a single good game in the 10 or so times he played for the NT, i'm not sure if he'll ever have a positive impact for the NT.

2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

When Dybala played without Messi like against Nigeria he sucked too, he has not had a single good game in the 10 or so times he played for the NT, i'm not sure if he'll ever have a positive impact for the NT.

Agreed. Just a mess atm but there are some players who should be given a shot given how they have performed. Pizarro and Perotti for example. 

Just now, Cicero said:

Agreed. Just a mess atm but there are some players who should be given a shot given how they have performed. Pizarro and Perotti for example. 

Pizarro played one or two matches with either Bauza or now with gnome if i recall correctly, he was not better than Biglia. Perotti is in consideration, the ones i think should be given a chance are, Paredes, Krannevittter, Ascacibar. Ocampos and perhaps a left back like Vangioni, Tagliafico or even Ansaldi.

13 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Pizarro played one or two matches with either Bauza or now with gnome if i recall correctly, he was not better than Biglia. Perotti is in consideration, the ones i think should be given a chance are, Paredes, Krannevittter, Ascacibar. Ocampos and perhaps a left back like Vangioni, Tagliafico or even Ansaldi.

Biglia is far too conservative. Works ok against top opposition, but the majority of Argentina's opponents will be sitting bac, to which having Biglia would be a waste. Pizarro is far more adventurous, and in way better form than Banega. 

8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Biglia is far too conservative. Works ok against top opposition, but the majority of Argentina's opponents will be sitting bac, to which having Biglia would be a waste. Pizarro is far more adventurous, and in way better form than Banega. 

Don't misunderstand me, Biglia sucks too. Miss the days when we had Cambiasso and Masch both at top level. I wouldn't oppose in giving Pizarro another chance, even tough i doubt he'll be much better, although at least he's tall, which is a plus.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Would be ridiculous for them to let him go. One of the very best players for them this season.

Financially, the club seems to be undergoing a complete revolution but there are many other fringe and older players on huge wages that could be moved on instead. 

• The title was changed to Paulo Dybala
  • 2 months later...

Archived