Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Asura

Electronic Music Thread

Where are all the electronic music fans at from TFF

Here! New out this week on a label that's growing from strength to strength in progressive trance

• Upvote 2

On 09/03/2017 at 2:54 PM, Batard said:

Here! New out this week on a label that's growing from strength to strength in progressive trance

Im a fan of Silk Label ever since they were a baby in 2009ish times. Silk Sofa is my fav sub label, you should try Gorm Sorensen' silk sofa sessions.

Depeche Mode have been around for many years now. They released their new album a couple of weeks ago. Love or loathe them they're classic British electronica. Here's a taster.

Robert Miles, the legendary electronic music producer has passed away 2 days ago. RIP you good sir

• Upvote 1

Trance music is the greatest, for me. There's literally nothing better than tuning in to a new "A State of Trance" episode and just drifting away into a dream-like, blissful state and floating among the clouds for 2 hours....Trance music is really amazing, to be honest, life wouldn't be the same without it. It's indescribable how it makes me feel!

• Upvote 1

On 6/2/2017 at 2:03 PM, Messiesta said:

Trance music is the greatest, for me. There's literally nothing better than tuning in to a new "A State of Trance" episode and just drifting away into a dream-like, blissful state and floating among the clouds for 2 hours....Trance music is really amazing, to be honest, life wouldn't be the same without it. It's indescribable how it makes me feel!

ASOT was great up until 2010 or so. Same goes true with many other radio shows like trance around the world, club life, etc by the "big" DJs

@Happy Blue Proper Pier tune. They had some TUNES on in there back in the day to be honest, before the likes of those whoppers from Bolton(Blackout crew was it @StefBWFC?) got on the scene and turned it into nonsense.

48 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

@Happy Blue Proper Pier tune. They had some TUNES on in there back in the day to be honest, before the likes of those whoppers from Bolton(Blackout crew was it @StefBWFC?) got on the scene and turned it into nonsense.

xD yeah, remember these   ...shame they shut it down, the new generation are missing out!   ...everything is going these days, even Toys R Us :(

@The Rebel CRS It was indeed the Blackout Crew and they most certainly put a donk on it. 

Fun fact: When I was in a band as a teenage yoof, we rehearsed in the same space as where that aural abortion was recorded. (I also once had a piss next to Vernon Kay and received my first tug from a girl behind the Phoenix Club - Bolton is teeming with cultural heritage.)

Fuck it, I'm going to that festival on Friday night(as these lot are on), It's being held at a park near where I live. Funnily enough, I work on the otherside of the park on the new site I'm on and go through there on the bike every morning. So it'll be a case of riding home on Friday after work, getting dressed, then straight to that park since it starts quite early. It'll be expensive as fuck for drinks(but fuck it, I will take a gram of coke in with me and try and sneak in a bottle of sambuca or something) but it'd be worth going to. Watching that video and listening to the tunes gets me in the mood.

Saturday and Sunday is different, it's not 18+ only and is different tunes, with different crowds. I'm not interested in those 2 days, just the Friday night.

Are you having it @Happy Blue? It's a shame @Dr. Gonzo isn't in town either.

@Teso dos Bichos would also love it after his dirty sprites and codeine.

Edited by The Rebel CRS
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Fuck it, I'm going to that festival on Friday night(as these lot are on), It's being held at a park near where I live. Funnily enough, I work on the otherside of the park on the new site I'm on and go through there on the bike every morning. So it'll be a case of riding home on Friday after work, getting dressed, then straight to that park since it starts quite early. It'll be expensive as fuck for drinks(but fuck it, I will take a gram of coke in with me and try and sneak in a bottle of sambuca or something) but it'd be worth going to. Watching that video and listening to the tunes gets me in the mood.

Saturday and Sunday is different, it's not 18+ only and is different tunes, with different crowds. I'm not interested in those 2 days, just the Friday night.

Are you having it @Happy Blue? It's a shame @Dr. Gonzo isn't in town either.

@Teso dos Bichos would also love it after his dirty sprites and codeine.

Do it! fuck it up Rebel! get on it!