The better place to talk football.

Electronic Music Thread

football forum

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fuck it, I'm going to that festival on Friday night(as these lot are on), It's being held at a park near where I live. Funnily enough, I work on the otherside of the park on the new site I'm on and go through there on the bike every morning. So it'll be a case of riding home on Friday after work, getting dressed, then straight to that park since it starts quite early. It'll be expensive as fuck for drinks(but fuck it, I will take a gram of coke in with me and try and sneak in a bottle of sambuca or something) but it'd be worth going to. Watching that video and listening to the tunes gets me in the mood.

Saturday and Sunday is different, it's not 18+ only and is different tunes, with different crowds. I'm not interested in those 2 days, just the Friday night.

Are you having it @Happy Blue? It's a shame @Dr. Gonzo isn't in town either.

@Teso dos Bichos would also love it after his dirty sprites and codeine.

12 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Fuck it, I'm going to that festival on Friday night(as these lot are on), It's being held at a park near where I live. Funnily enough, I work on the otherside of the park on the new site I'm on and go through there on the bike every morning. So it'll be a case of riding home on Friday after work, getting dressed, then straight to that park since it starts quite early. It'll be expensive as fuck for drinks(but fuck it, I will take a gram of coke in with me and try and sneak in a bottle of sambuca or something) but it'd be worth going to. Watching that video and listening to the tunes gets me in the mood.

Saturday and Sunday is different, it's not 18+ only and is different tunes, with different crowds. I'm not interested in those 2 days, just the Friday night.

Are you having it @Happy Blue? It's a shame @Dr. Gonzo isn't in town either.

@Teso dos Bichos would also love it after his dirty sprites and codeine.

Do it! fuck it up Rebel! get on it! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, SirBalon 69 said:

This song is now 20 years old.  A classic from Tiesto back in his Trance days.

@Carnivore Chris were you off your tits on E during this time :D

I was actually 14 then, so more like 3 years later when I started my "honeymoon", the tunes were the same though.

I might even get some magic truffles in Dam and sit in vondel park talking to parakeets :ph34r:

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived