• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Electronic Music Thread

football forum

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/03/2017 at 2:54 PM, Batard said:

Here! New out this week on a label that's growing from strength to strength in progressive trance

Im a fan of Silk Label ever since they were a baby in 2009ish times. Silk Sofa is my fav sub label, you should try Gorm Sorensen' silk sofa sessions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Trance music is the greatest, for me. There's literally nothing better than tuning in to a new "A State of Trance" episode and just drifting away into a dream-like, blissful state and floating among the clouds for 2 hours....Trance music is really amazing, to be honest, life wouldn't be the same without it. It's indescribable how it makes me feel!

On 6/2/2017 at 2:03 PM, Messiesta said:

Trance music is the greatest, for me. There's literally nothing better than tuning in to a new "A State of Trance" episode and just drifting away into a dream-like, blissful state and floating among the clouds for 2 hours....Trance music is really amazing, to be honest, life wouldn't be the same without it. It's indescribable how it makes me feel!

ASOT was great up until 2010 or so. Same goes true with many other radio shows like trance around the world, club life, etc by the "big" DJs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

@Happy Blue Proper Pier tune. They had some TUNES on in there back in the day to be honest, before the likes of those whoppers from Bolton(Blackout crew was it @StefBWFC?) got on the scene and turned it into nonsense.

xD yeah, remember these   ...shame they shut it down, the new generation are missing out!   ...everything is going these days, even Toys R Us :(

@The Rebel CRS It was indeed the Blackout Crew and they most certainly put a donk on it. 

Fun fact: When I was in a band as a teenage yoof, we rehearsed in the same space as where that aural abortion was recorded. (I also once had a piss next to Vernon Kay and received my first tug from a girl behind the Phoenix Club - Bolton is teeming with cultural heritage.)

Archived